• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Muscle Car City!!!!!!!!

1Bad'66

Me and the Mrs. took a run up to Punta Gorda to check this out. I recomend it to anyone. It was a great day! Pics from today:

DSCN4560.jpg

On the way up there:
DSCN4551.jpg

DSCN4553.jpg

DSCN4555.jpg

DSCN4559.jpg

DSCN4560.jpg

DSCN4556.jpg

DSCN4557.jpg

Vettes:
DSCN4563.jpg

DSCN4564.jpg

DSCN4565.jpg

DSCN4566.jpg

DSCN4568.jpg

DSCN4569.jpg

DSCN4571.jpg

DSCN4572.jpg

DSCN4574.jpg

DSCN4576.jpg

DSCN4577.jpg

DSCN4578.jpg

And a few more!

DSCN4582.jpg

DSCN4583.jpg

Chevelles:
DSCN4640.jpg

DSCN4642.jpg

DSCN4643.jpg

DSCN4644.jpg

DSCN4653.jpg

DSCN4654.jpg

Misc:
DSCN4655.jpg

DSCN4658.jpg

DSCN4660.jpg

DSCN4659.jpg

DSCN4662.jpg

DSCN4663.jpg

DSCN4664.jpg

DSCN4671.jpg

DSCN4669.jpg

DSCN4670.jpg

DSCN4672.jpg

OK, OK, that's it, I promise. I took well over 200 pics today!

:thumbsup:

Wow Wow Wow. And to think that one poor soul is the owner of all these beauties!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My club is cruising over on March 21st with several other clubs like Corvettes of Palm Beach, Renegades, Corvettes of Naples and others. We are looking forward to this event.

hey Jim, That trip sounds appealing. Could you provide some information about where your club is meeting and what time you guys are leaving???

My club is cruising over on March 21st with several other clubs like Corvettes of Palm Beach, Renegades, Corvettes of Naples and others. We are looking forward to this event.

Hey Jim,

Maybe will see you there. The wife and I are headed up with the CoN that day.

Rich

hey Jim, That trip sounds appealing. Could you provide some information about where your club is meeting and what time you guys are leaving???

Eric, I am a member of Americas Corvette Club of South Florida and we have a meeting on Thursday the 19th. We will finalize plans then, but as of now we are going to meet up with the Renegades just west of the toll plaza on I-75 between 8:30-9:00am. I will update you on Friday the 20th after our club meeting.

You are welcome to come to our meeting. We will be meeting at 7:30pm at Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet on Atlantic BLVD west of I-95.

Spinedoc, We will be meeting at the rest area on I-75 (Alligator Alley about 10 miles west of toll plaza) on the south side at 8:15 Saturday morning. We will then meet up with Corvettes of Naples at the Jones Loop Road rest area on I-75 at about 11pm. We will then meet up with the final group at Home Depot on Burnt Store Road in Punta Gorda.

If you are interested in staying in the area over night, they have rooms at the Sleep Inn in Port Charlotte (941-613-6300). Dinner is slated at Harpoon Harrys.

Hope to see you there.

Sounds like you guys will have an awesome time. I will have to catch the museum at the end of May during their car show. Tomorrow, I will be just up the road from you all at Premium's show in Pt Charlotte. Have a great time...

Can't make this one. I have company in from out of town... Please keep us posted about other upcoming events. Thanks...

The wife and I went to Musclecar City yesterday with our club, Corvettes of Naples. There was a couple other clubs that joined us and we probably had about 100 Vettes cruise in to the museum.

Great cars, great day and a very nice collection of GM vehicles. I do have to apologize for drooling over a few of these. Here is a photoshow of some pics that I took yesterday. I hope you enjoy it.

Rich

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/ez5mp4is

Awsome job on the video... Very professional... I can't believe one guy owns all those cars. I'm doing something wrong...

Back