• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rejex or Zaino retail

I found Rejex through Skygeek.com. Number is 1-866-464-4368. 16 oz. bottle was $17.40 when I got it a year ago.
Zaino probably has a website for ordering too or a list of vendors.
I personally use Adam's line of car care products. They are easy to use, resonably priced, give a great shine, and maintain well. I hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Ace Hardware is supposed to carry Rejex, but I've never seen it in the local ones up here. I believe Eckler's sells Zaino.

ReJex

I got ReJex at Ace Hardware. It is pretty easy to use and results are good. My Vette is black and so far this is the best I've tried.

does anyone know if dawn dish soap will remove rejex or anything else? Just got my spoiler painted and need to remove the rejex before applying the 3M sticky tape to the car.

I would do the Dawn dish detergent thing, THEN use the claybar. Try a piece of masking tape to see how well that sticks to the surface first....

Back