• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Spent All Morning Detailing. Check it out!!!

z06_joe

Hello everyone, started detailing @ about 8:30 this morning. Wash, clayed, waxed, polished wheels, dress tires and trim, extract carpets, clean windows, extract floormats, detail engine, condition leather, etc. A complete full detail. Now saying that I'm sure it will rain within the hour :crazy03:

What do ya think??

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3134.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

:crazy03:

Awesome Job!! Guess it helps having your own detail supply store :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hows the STS kit holding up, i still want to take you up on the offer of a ride along :D

chris308 said:
:crazy03:

Awesome Job!! Guess it helps having your own detail supply store :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hows the STS kit holding up, i still want to take you up on the offer of a ride along :D

Its running great! The car put down 560 rwhp 570 rwtq @ 9psi with methanol injection thanks to the tuning by FRCTom. I'm real happy with the overall outcome and the best part of it all I did all of the installation of everything myself. :thumbsup:

Down side to all this is the clutch does not like all that power so it will slip a little at about 4500rpm in third gear. I just ordered an new Textralia Exo-Skel Twin Disk which will be here this coming week. I'm going to install it next Saturday. That will fix any slippage issues for sure.

Your more than welcome to stop by the warehouse any time and check it out in person, were right off of 118th ave.

-Joe

Very good looking ride....What size is your wheel and tire set up, and how much did you lower it? :thumbsup:

zzzona said:
Very good looking ride....What size is your wheel and tire set up, and how much did you lower it? :thumbsup:

The wheels are the CCW 505A fully polished. The fronts are 19x10 and the rears are 19x11.5 wrapped in Nitto Invo tires. The tread pattern is pretty wicked on them and the car really puts the power down to the road. I opted for the 19" rears instead of the 20" as no tire company currently puts out a decent gripping tire and with the STS kit the rear of the car would just have broke loose.

I lowered the car down on the factory bolts, the fronts are maxed out and the rear I had to trim a little off of the rubber bushings and reinstalled the factory bolts. The car rides just as good when it was at stock height and handles great. :thumbsup:

-Joe

:thankyou2: Thanks for all the great comments everyone, you all should come by and I will set you up with everything you need to keep you Vette looking just as good as mine. Everything I used on my car is products we stock or even make right at out warehouse on 118th Ave. My car has 74,000 miles on it and is my daily driver (no hanger queen here)folks. :icon_cheers:

zzzona said:
118th ave..you must be close to Larry and them over at XTC...east of 49th st

We're located at 3161 118th Ave right next to the on ramp for 275 to get to Tampa. We supply many dealerships as we have 3 route trucks which deliver and we also cater to mobile detailers at our warehouse as well as walk in customers. We sell all of our products at warehouse prices even to the public. Our website should be up this week.

Joe

Very nice. Two comments, get that STS Sticker off the back window :banghead: thats #1 and then take the Twin Turbo lettering off the hood :thumbsdown: thats #2 and you have got yourself a fine machine. No need to let others know what you got under the hood, they can find that out for themselves later. Very nice interior too excellent job :thumbsup:

Did you wash the inside of the wheels??
What?.. Am I the only one here who washes the insides of the wheels?
I'm a detail freak ^_^
PS, I wash the underside of the car as well, My Cutlass is so fresh and so clean!

I wash the inside of the wheels every once in a while. Use Flash's Brown Royal and it does a heck of a job getting the brake dust out of there. :thumbsup:

Back