The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 2002 Triple Black Convertible 1SC with Ext. Warranty (Florida)

I have decided to sell my Corvette Convertible. Here are the specs:

This Corvette has an extended warranty until 2015. This is good at any Chevy Dealer and can be transferred to new owner. This warranty covers powertrain and Air Conditioning.

2002 Triple Black Corvette Convertible. LS1 V-8 with Automatic Transmission with Overdrive. Performance Rear Axle Ratio. 78,000 miles.

1SC Package, which includes: Dual Power Sport Memory Seats with Bolster, Heads Up Display, Dual Zone Climate Control, Bose Stereo with CD in dash and 12 Disc Changer in Trunk. Tilt with Power Telescopic Steering Column.

Driver seat has a new piece of leather installed on seat bolster due to damage from previous owner. This is a very common problem for all newer Corvettes, but this one is fixed.

Corsa Axle Back Exhaust with "Corsa" on tips.

Car is lowered on stock bolts (can be raised or lowered without any parts)

Rear differential had the common side cover leak. Replaced seals and serviced differential with LS GM fluid.

Powder Coated Black Asanti 5 Spoke 20" wheels with Brand New Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Tires alone were over $1500.

Export Taillight conversion. Turn signals are amber.

Car was repainted last year due to normal scratches. Was not happy with the paint when I bought it. Has not had the final buffing yet, which will make it look even better. At the same time, I had the convertible top replaced with a lifetime warranty. Windows have been professionally tinted 20%.

I bought the car two years ago with 69,000 miles on it. I keep the car in my garage and commute a short distance to work everyday. Car has no engine or other modifications besides what I have listed. I do not race this car.

Call or text Jason at 407-625-2315.

Everything works as it should. I do not have to sell right now, I am ordering a new car that will be here in the fall. I have just ran a Carfax and can email it to you.

Asking $21,995 obo.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote