The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-15-2020, 03:39 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2006 Z06 Blk/Blk/Blk 1LT HUD-NAV-HCI

Putting my 06 Z06 up for sale, it has just over 82K miles on it and may go up slightly as I do drive it occasionally. Black on Black 1LT car with HUD and NAVI, Black factory rims. I have owned it for just over a year and a half, originally a Texas car (San Antonio area) currently in Vermont, and has not seen snow (it has seen rain) and was stored in heated storage last winter.
Tons of upgrades done to it since I purchased it. Asking 27K, open to reasonable offers. Not a perfect garage queen never, driven new balance waxed Z but is a solid car and runs super strong, shifts perfectly. Oil pressure at hot idle 32-35psi, driving at 65mph-50-56psi. AC blows cold, everything works as it should, paint corrected and ceramic coated last summer. Previous owner backed into a pole on the passenger rear, it shows on carfax but you would not know it, it was fixed correctly and no frame damage, etc. Clean title (no salvage, rebuilt, etc) lien held by GM Financial.

Tons of pics and video of it running from a cold start is available, etc.

What I have done to it:

All new parts:
Heads; new bronze guides, springs, titanium retainers, stainless exhaust valves, ported (work was done by Texas Speed) last summer.
GM LS7 lifters and retainer cups
BTR pushrods
CHE Trunnion bearings
New Intake lash caps
Cometic head gaskets
Intake gaskets
TSP Stage 2.2 Cam
Timing chain
Oil pump
ARP Head Bolts
ARP balancer bolt
Gaskets (intake, water pump, exhaust,etc.)
NGK Plugs
Replaced Power steering pump hose (it was weeping a bit at the connection, known issue)
Oil lines and tank flushed
New AC Compressor and hoses
New Delco battery
New rear rotors
New brake pads front and back
Trans and differential flushed/refilled)
New rear tires (all tires show good tread)
Tuned with HPTuners
New Lloyds floor mats
JVC Double Din Stereo- apple car play, android auto with rear backup camera (has an input for the front camera but is not hooked up)
Airaid CAI

I also have a used set of Kooks headers and a brand new set of Kooks off-road x-pipes for it that have not been installed yet. Can go with the car for an extra $1,100 which is less than I paid for them.

The not so great:

Minor chips and scratches in paint (it is black and shows everything). Could use new headlight lenses (they are showing some crazing in the plastic). Rims have some chips, etc in them and could use a re-powder coating, are a 20-20 but not bent or damaged. The drivers seat is showing some wear but is not ripped or worn through the leather. The steering wheel has some marks in the wrapping (looks like it was caused by a ring?) Driver visor mirror cover hinge busted. Left rear storage hatch hinge busted. Rear hatch tinting could use a redo, the top where the dots are is not adhering correctly (common issue) You really on see it from the inside. I may be forgetting some things, any questions shoot me a PM, willing to work with you if you need it shipped (on your dime) A good solid running Z that I have taken to Florida and back last fall after the heads were done with no issues. Would take it cross country today without hesitation.

Attached Files
Video 2.mov (1.71 MB)

Video.mov (1.29 MB)

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote