• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2003 50TH Z06

andreh alito said:
Saw Jims new ride on Sat and shes a beauty! Jim deserves her and its one lucky car to be in the hands of such a great Corvette owner. Best of luck to you and the car Jim.

Andreh:thumbsup:

How big was his grin when driving it? :hehehe:

Who knew you were so into yellow, Since you got this car you are totally living the yellow!

I still think that is the greatest Icon:rofl1:

Hood Liner

Got my hood liner this week and got it installed. This is a quality product and I recommend it to you, if you want a finished look to your engine.
I got it from an Atlanta Company. They can make any thing you want and color. Recommend you call them in lieu of an Internet order.

www.carmotorsports.com/UHI_Corvette_C5.htm

Last edited:
Darn, that looks GOOD. Wish I had known about them when I needed a new hood insulator for my C5Z........

Getting Ready for the UCP Nov. 17th

Here is the New Hood Liner and the Killer Zee's are getting ready for the show!!:yesnod:
We are all waxed and ready to go....See you all next weekend!!!:D
Should be great weather and great friendship!!!:thumbsup:
Jim

Last edited:
Good luck with the ride Jim. I saw it on the the breakfast cruise. You gotta love the YELLOW!!!!! Gotta love the 50th Z06s

8835th03Z06Corvette007.jpg

Back