The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 06-03-2007, 01:15 PM   #1
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road
Default Flash Auto Detailing Products - New Website

Hello All,

We just launched our new website www.flashwax.com . We have many new products added to our product line. We are in the process of listing more accessories and a few other items at this time. We have a free product sample kit available for new customers. This kit includes our Grape Gloss, Spray wax, Brown Royal wheel cleaner and our Aqua Gloss tire shine. Please email us and we will send them right out to you. There would be NO charge for shipping. We will also be up in Carlisle, PA for the big Corvette Show in August. Come and check us out.

Joe - Flash Auto Detailing Products
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2007, 01:58 PM   #2
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

Joe, looked at the new website and it looks good ! I've used some of your products and the ones that I've used work great! Easy to apply, easy to remove, give great results, and don't smell like traditional detail products. I do have one question though......do any of the products have a "shelf life" ? I'm thinking about getting the gallon sized containers and was wondering how long I have to use them up. Thanks, Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2007, 02:08 PM   #3
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default The new site...

looks GREAT Joe!

~Ray
Unread 06-03-2007, 02:33 PM   #4
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe
Joe, looked at the new website and it looks good ! I've used some of your products and the ones that I've used work great! Easy to apply, easy to remove, give great results, and don't smell like traditional detail products. I do have one question though......do any of the products have a "shelf life" ? I'm thinking about getting the gallon sized containers and was wondering how long I have to use them up. Thanks, Andy

Hi Andy,

I am happy that you like our products. Yes, Our products have a very long shelf life. A couple of years or more. We put preservatives in our formulas when we blend them. If not, bacteria will eventually grow in it and it will have a foul smell and seperate. This can also happen in the heat with the container open. Sometimes you will need to shake them up if they sit a while before you use them. Thanks very much for your business.

Joe - Flash
Unread 06-03-2007, 02:37 PM   #5
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
looks GREAT Joe!

~Ray

Hi Ray,

Thanks very much. I saw a picture of you in your detail shop. Man, It looks like you have almost every one of our products on your shelf. Gallon sizes too. Are you opening up an auto detail business or what? lol.

Joe - Flash
Unread 06-03-2007, 02:49 PM   #6
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Hey Joe (Flashman),

I just now used the "Brown Royal" as you suggested (on the thread entitled "lovebugs" in Ray's ranting room).
No offense, But just so ya know, I was full on prepared to call BullSh!t on your claim, as I've heard others claim that their product works miracles, with regards to removing these little creatures.
Anyway,
Let me tell ya... They came right off with hardly any effort at all !
They've been there for several days now (due to the rain) and after reading your other post (mentioned above), I thought I was in trouble for leaving them on for so long .
I used the brown royal and one of your wash mitts (using the more abrasive side) and BINGO. I also used it for the windshield .
Thanks man ,
Now back to washin the car .
~Ray
Unread 06-03-2007, 04:46 PM   #7
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
I just now used the "Brown Royal" as you suggested (on the thread entitled "lovebugs" in Ray's ranting room).
No offense, But just so ya know, I was full on prepared to call BullSh!t on your claim, as I've heard others claim that their product works miracles, with regards to removing these little creatures.
Anyway,
Let me tell ya... They came right off with hardly any effort at all !
They've been there for several days now (due to the rain) and after reading your other post (mentioned above), I thought I was in trouble for leaving them on for so long .
I used the brown royal and one of your wash mitts (using the more abrasive side) and BINGO. I also used it for the windshield .
Thanks man ,
Now back to washin the car .
~Ray

Hi Ray,

Brown Royal non-acid wheel cleaner does many jobs besides cleaning brake dust. It cleans, wheels, tires, grease, oil, tar, bugs, BBQ's, floors. You name it, it does it. Beleive me, if one of my products dont do what I say, I wont say it will. I do not bull.... anyone about my products. These products speak for themselves. I hate big mouth salesman that want to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge. I shy away from people like that because they are not true man. I dont like liars.

Many years ago before I got started in the chemical business, I would see an advertisement about a detail product and purchase it. I was very disappointed to see that after I used it, it did not do what the company claimed. I got pissed off and threw it in the garbage. There are too many companies out there that just want to take your money $$ and give you something that works bad or ok. I want people to get a product that knocks thier socks off. That is why we manufacture our products to exceed customer expectations.

Getting back to the luv bugs. For those of you that did not read this. You really only have about 24 to 36 hours to get them off your clearcoat. The acid from the luv bugs body will eat into your clearcoat and you will have to get your car painted. The sun activates the damage even faster. The same holds true for bird droppings. If you have to take a trip across the state, I wax the front of my car or truck with Flash Liquid paste wax, wipe it then apply another coat and let stay hazed on the vehicle. You can leave that wax hazed up for a month in the sun and it will wipe off easy. The luv bugs wont stick to it. Its hard to do that wil other carnauba waxes because they
stick and streak on the surface if heated by the sun. You can use Grape Gloss to get the bugs off, but you will have to let it soak about a minute and use a bug sponge or terrycloth towel to wipe it. Remember, microfiber towels are not abrasive enough for wiping off bugs or contaminates. Take care guys and keep those bugs away from those Vettes.

Joe - Flash Auto Detailing Products

Last edited by Flash man; 06-04-2007 at 12:14 AM.
Unread 06-04-2007, 03:07 AM   #8
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Joe,

The new site looks pretty nice!

Got a question for you, though. I see you are offering clay bars now, but you have two models. One a heavy cut and the other a light cut. What's the different applications for each of them? When would I use one over the other?

Oh, also in another post you mentioned a circular buffer/polisher that you recommended. Do you carry those units?

And I need some sort of brush to use to get to the inside surfaces of my wheels with your Brown Royal cleaner. Got anything like that?

I need to order some stuff, and want to try to get everything at once. At least for now....

Thanks.
Unread 06-04-2007, 11:46 PM   #9
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Joe,

The new site looks pretty nice!

Got a question for you, though. I see you are offering clay bars now, but you have two models. One a heavy cut and the other a light cut. What's the different applications for each of them? When would I use one over the other?

Oh, also in another post you mentioned a circular buffer/polisher that you recommended. Do you carry those units?

And I need some sort of brush to use to get to the inside surfaces of my wheels with your Brown Royal cleaner. Got anything like that?

I need to order some stuff, and want to try to get everything at once. At least for now....

Thanks.
Hi Rich,

Thanks for the kind words. We have always had most of these products and claybars available. But, we now have them up on the website. We will be adding more accessories, wash mitts, wheel brushes, chamois, applicators, buffers and many more items ASAP.

The grey claybar we offer is a light cut. It is generally used for dark colored cars. If you have light contaminates or overspray, this is all you need. This is very popular. The purple claybar is a heavy cut. It is used for light colored cars or dark if the finish has severe overspray etc.

The reason most detailers use the light cut on a dark car is because it will not scratch or dull the surface so bad. Then they have a big job to bring back the finish. You will not see that on light colored vehicles.

Although, many of my detailers have told me that they can use the heavy cut claybar on dark colors with Grape Gloss spray wax as a lubricant and it does not dull it. Thats because Grape Gloss has so much wax in it. Its not just a gloss enhancer. The detail shops also remove swirls with grape gloss buffing with a foam buff pad. The swirls stay away and do not reappear after a few days. Amazing.

We carry a circular varible speed buffer. It comes with a velcro backing plate so you can switch between wool and foam buff pads. It has a right or left hand handle, and a slow start off speed so you dont sling product all over the place. They sell for 65.00.We will have them up on the website this week.
The wool and foam buff pads are sold seperately and we will have them up on the site too.I will also include information about the correct way to use this machine. Once you get comfortable using this machine it will save you so much time and the results will be very rewarding. I will make a detailing video disc when I get some time in the near future.

We also have spoke wheel brushes for the inside of your wheels. If you sprayed Brown Royal inside the wheels and used a pressure washer, you should not need the brush. If you like you can call Kellie at the store anytime this week and she can give you prices and set you up with everything you need. She ships the same day and you receive your order the next day anywhere in Florida, and southern Georgia. Better yet, she can email you a brochure with products, accessories and pricing. Take care Rich.

Joe - Flash