The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 03-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTT Nice crewcab 2wd 03 F-550 for 02-04 Z06 with 60-80k miles, color not an issue

Want to trade my 03 F-550 crew cab 2wd diesel for a Z06.

It is 5 speed automatic with the 6.0 Diesel. Truck has 120k miles on it.

Truck will have a Kentucky Rebuilt title as it was a theft recovered truck from which the interior and motor was stolen. All of which has been replaced of course. The motor in the truck now came out of a
48k mile wrecked truck as did the interior that's been put back in it.

It has 19.5 Alcoa wheels on it with brand new tires on it that I paid $1600 for. These trucks have a Dana 135 rear axle and 40 gallon auxilary fuel tank when built in a conventional dually configuration. The factory Ford dually beds are extended 6" over stock making it have a 8 1/2 foot bed. I think you could literally pull a house with this thing.

Bought the truck last year to pull my gooseneck race car trailer and I think now that it's too much truck. It does look awesome but I don't think I can justify keeping it to only use a couple times a month.

It has minimal power until its warm and is hard to start back after it's warmed up. I did take it to my local Ford dealer to have it looked at.

It needs oil-return o-rings replaced and an EGR delete according to a friend of mine who is the main diesel mechanic at our local Ford dealership. He told me he could fix it labor included would be less than $1,000. I'm not sure what all is entailed in the labor aspect of it.

$18,000 is where I'm at on the truck and can trade up or down depending on situation.

Have other stuff to throw in on a trade as well as an 04 Z06 hull with doors and Florida salvage title for the right trade. Let me know. Thanks for your help!

Would trade for a salvage/rebuilt car, no problem.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote