The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > On The Road in Florida

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

On The Road in Florida Cruising | Scenic Routes | Speed Traps | Cool Places To Visit | Interesting Experiences in Florida

Unread 10-01-2009, 08:05 AM   #41
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation
Default HAPPY OCTOBER

OK gang......October's here! St. Augustine is just about 3 weeks away. I know that weekdays are hard on some people, but what the hey.........how about joining us in St. Augustine just for dinner one of the nites. Pick one, let us know, and we'll meet up for an unofficial meeting (an un-meeting?????) with food and fun. For the folks from Tampa and the west coast, it might be a little far for an evening drive, but you people on the east coast might be able to do it. I know that Dotty and I would like to meet more of the people on this forum that we've never seen yet, and I'll bet that Rich and Connie would like to see some of you again, as well as some of you for the first time. So what the hey......if you can't make it there for a nite or two, at least try to make it there for some food and fun! And hey.......we don't discriminate! Come on down even if you don't drive the (or own a) Vette! ('Ya listening Shadow?????)
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #42
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe View Post
...Come on down even if you don't drive the (or own a) Vette! ('Ya listening Shadow?????)
Andy

I hear ya brother....loud and clear

I'm trying but it all depends on finances...I'll know more by the end of this coming week.

Hope to see ya there my friends

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 11:03 AM   #43
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Yeah man! I'm having the concrete foundation done right now, so there will be a deadspace on the calendar until the first week of November on the garage. Chris says I should be able to get my car into his shop by weekend after next, so with any luck it will be ready to roll by St. Augustine.

So (knock on wood) everything is still looking like a "GO" for us....
Unread 10-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #44
navy2kcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Yeah man! I'm having the concrete foundation done right now, so there will be a deadspace on the calendar until the first week of November on the garage. Chris says I should be able to get my car into his shop by weekend after next, so with any luck it will be ready to roll by St. Augustine.

So (knock on wood) everything is still looking like a "GO" for us....
Not sure if we'll SEE Rich, but we DAMN sure should be able to HEAR him!
"A fiery Vette with the speed of light, a cloud of tire smoke, and a hearty 'Hi-yo C5Z' The Loooooooooan Arraaaaaaanger!""
Andy
Unread 10-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #45
Rich Z

It's going to be REAL close having the C5Z ready for St. Augustine. I'll be taking it in on the 10th, and Chris says to expect 7 to 10 days to have it ready to take back home. Honestly, if it has the break-in oil in it, I may not want to drive it that far before the first oil change anyway. And I sure as heck don't want Chris to rush on this...
Unread 10-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #46
navy2kcoupe

Quote:
It's going to be REAL close having the C5Z ready for St. Augustine. I'll be taking it in on the 10th, and Chris says to expect 7 to 10 days to have it ready to take back home. Honestly, if it has the break-in oil in it, I may not want to drive it that far before the first oil change anyway. And I sure as heck don't want Chris to rush on this...
"NO RUSHING ALLOWED!"
Andy
Unread 10-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #47
Connie Z

Name :
Connie Z has disabled reputation
Smile

Quote:
So we will leave early, drive slowly, and stop a couple of times to get the oil changed. It will make for a long trip, but the up side will be No Tickets!
Connie Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #48
Connie Z

Name :
Connie Z has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe View Post
OK gang......October's here! St. Augustine is just about 3 weeks away. I know that weekdays are hard on some people, but what the hey.........how about joining us in St. Augustine just for dinner one of the nites. Pick one, let us know, and we'll meet up for an unofficial meeting (an un-meeting?????) with food and fun. For the folks from Tampa and the west coast, it might be a little far for an evening drive, but you people on the east coast might be able to do it. I know that Dotty and I would like to meet more of the people on this forum that we've never seen yet, and I'll bet that Rich and Connie would like to see some of you again, as well as some of you for the first time. So what the hey......if you can't make it there for a nite or two, at least try to make it there for some food and fun! And hey.......we don't discriminate! Come on down even if you don't drive the (or own a) Vette! ('Ya listening Shadow?????)
Andy
So the St. Augustine trip is just two weeks away! Andy is right, we would really like to see more people show up. It can be for a meal, a short visit or a couple of days. Let us know what you have in mind so we can make arrangements to meet at a certain time and place. If we have never met you, we can't possibly recognize you unless we make prior plans. And, for the few people who said they might be there; let us know for sure.

We are staying at the Inn on Charlotte. You can stop by or leave a message with the Innkeeper if you happen to be in the area.
Connie Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #49
navy2kcoupe

Up to the top again.........
Less than a week to go, and I'm hoping that some of y'all will be able to get up (down) to St.Augustine.
All I can say is that it's been 32 degrees the past couple of mornings, and there's been frost on the
cars. OH wait.......I forgot....... MOST of you don't know what FROST is! If I were you, I would make
plans to keep it that way. Sure gonna be nice to get back into some sunshine that's got some heat
in it! Think about heading to St. Augustine for some fun, but even if you aren't able to get there,
WE'RE GONNA HAVE SOME FUN ANYWAYS!
Andy
Unread 10-13-2009, 07:21 PM   #50
Rich Z

Yeah, looking forward to it. I had to push the new motor install on my C5Z back till after this trip, otherwise I would have missed all the juicy parts in the operation.

We still get frost several nights a year up here in north Florida, but it's a rare day that doesn't get to at least 50 degrees. Of course, the more south you go, the higher that minimum temp will be. But this is OK for an ex-Maryland boy.