The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 07-29-2009, 10:45 AM   #21
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, me personally, if someone ruined my new engine, I would be building a catapault with the intention of launching that wrecked motor through their front window.

I am actually considering getting a 427 built for my C5Z, so I find this all VERY interesting, to say the least...
Unread 07-29-2009, 12:35 PM   #22
Lou G

Name :
Lou G is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeZ07 View Post
I dont want to say the name of the BAD performance shop but lets just say because of them my Z06's 427 has seen its "Last Breath". hint hint
Man, with all the advertising they do I thought they were super good.
Thanks for the heads-up. I plan to do some engine work next Spring and this is good info. By the way, I have always planned on going to RevXtreme to get the work done.

I guess the "Breath" people are not going to put you on their website, eh?
Lou G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009, 10:33 AM   #23
XtremeZ07

Name :
XtremeZ07 is on a distinguished road

Yes they definitely took my Last "Breath". I have to agree RevXtreme is the way to go. I went to there grand opening at the new 5 acres facility and man let me tell you they got it all. Full machine shop, engine assembly, paint, fabrication, stereo, and the were really great people too. They really took there time to show us all around and make you feel welcome. There rates are fantastic for the quality "unmatched quality" that you get there. I am having them do a 1992 Z28 fully custom RevXtreme show car for me. I gave them a rat of a car and they are turning it to a modernized state of the art sequential turbo monster. That is gonna be my real pride and joy!!!! It is actually gonna be a gift for my wife after all I put her through lately...she really deserves a bad ass car like this. Thanks RevXtreme!!!
XtremeZ07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009, 10:54 AM   #24
MRS. XTREME

Name :
MRS. XTREME is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou G View Post
Man, with all the advertising they do I thought they were super good

I guess the "Breath" people are not going to put you on their website, eh?

You can advertise til your blue in the face...dang sure dont mean your good and thats with any kind of business... Just means you have a little $ in the bank and can afford to do it !!!

Since we( Xtreme Motorsports) started with nothing it took us awhile to get on our feet with a steady base of customers....but we let our work speak for itself and now we dont need to advertise on big billboards and tv etc(though we would love to one day) because most of our customers all come from WORD OF MOUTH !!!!! and that is the BEST advertising you can get....

its one thing for your friends to go on and talk about you and say how good you are etc...but when it comes down to it your CUSTOMERS are the ones who speak the truth about you and your work is just PROOF!!!

Last edited by MRS. XTREME; 07-31-2009 at 10:25 PM.
MRS. XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009, 01:02 PM   #25
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS. XTREME View Post
You can advertise til your blue in the face...dang sure dont mean your good. Just means you have a little $ in the bank and can afford to do it !!!

Since we( Xtreme Motorsports) started with nothing it took us awhile to get on our feet with a steady base of customers....but we let our work speak for itself and now we dont need to advertise on big billboards and tv etc(though we would love to one day) because most of our customers all come from WORD OF MOUTH !!!!! and that is the BEST advertising you can get....

its one thing for your friends to go on and talk about you and say how good you are etc...but when it comes down to it your CUSTOMERS are the ones who speak the truth about you and your work is just PROOF!!!

And we are going to use Xtreme jointly on the engine management on the 92 turbo car.....so good stuff should come from this project for all.
Unread 07-31-2009, 01:20 PM   #26
MRS. XTREME

Name :
MRS. XTREME is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
And we are going to use Xtreme jointly on the engine management on the 92 turbo car.....so good stuff should come from this project for all.

Cool....I am excited.... I hadn't talked to Chris about it since you guys talked ....

Can't wait to work with you guys !! And we haven't forgotten about the catch can you guys sent us....we plan on being at the track soon...been too busy lately to go anywhere !

HAPPY FRIDAY !!
MRS. XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009, 02:18 PM   #27
navy2kcoupe
!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH

Location: 25 miles south of Boston, MA. Also have a house in Dunedin FL.
Name : Andy Anderson
navy2kcoupe has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS. XTREME View Post
been too busy lately to go anywhere !

HAPPY FRIDAY !!
Hope that it's because of all the work that you have!
That's a GOOD THING if it's the reason you're so busy!
Andy
VIETNAM VETERANS CORVETTE CLUB - FOUNDING MEMBER #1
https://sites.google.com/site/vietna...scorvetteclub/
navy2kcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009, 02:25 PM   #28
xtrememotorsports

Name :
xtrememotorsports is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe View Post
Hope that it's because of all the work that you have!
That's a GOOD THING if it's the reason you're so busy!
Andy
LOL...yea...we're clearing out the shop...we have a guy coming from

S.Carolina to do a stage 3 with us so we gotta make some room !
xtrememotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009, 10:13 PM   #29
BP VetteClub
Breathless Corvette Club

Name :
BP VetteClub is on a distinguished road
Default Sound like Collusion might be involved here!

Please read the following below. It looks like this James guy is a claimer and this Vendor RevExtrme is in on it. "If you have nothing nice to say then you should say nothing at all".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penchant
But you told everyone here your engine had never been repaired. So, you are a LIAR.

You change your story every 10 minutes.

Here you say "on the way home I noticed the oil pressure was at 4 psi! I pulled over and had AAA tow the car back."

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/foru...19#post1451019

But here he says "I drove home and called him about an oil leak that I have found and I was told it was residual and not to worry. The next morning I drove to bank and at the bank I noted my oil pressure at 4psi."

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/foru...19#post1451019

I think you are the shady character in this whole story.

Alright. Enough.

James, I have to admit that I'm also troubled by the omissions, and the changing details in your story. And, Ernie made some interesting points about why it took so long, but you didn't respond to those claims.

In this case, you and the vendor got to say what you wanted to say, and I'm going to close this thread.

Don't create any more threads about it, please.

Thanks.
Also here is another thread about their characters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1200HPZR7
WOW finally a friend of the vendor look at that! Look how they dont deny it they just compare the vendor to an illegal prostitution ring!!! Except this time the vendor is doing the ****ing!!!
look I thought we were in the business of building cars not braking them and each other down. Plain and simple the shop needs to help out and let the guy go to a shop of his choice, clearly he does not trust the original shop any more after all that money and 7 months. Pay up and let him go. It will make every one happy!

I'm only going to say this one time only, James. (the original creator of this thread).

You can have only one member ID on this website. If you want to play games with pretend identities, go find some other site.

Next time you set up an alternate identity, I'll turn off all of your accounts permanently.

Understood?

This thread is now CLOSED until the vendor has a minute to reply with the other side of this story.

Do not create any more threads about this situation.
BP VetteClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 09:38 AM   #30
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

If you built your own motors and stood behind your work then I doubt you would see these threads....I'll put our credentials on engine building inhouse with yours any day. And the car is not here so we have nothing to gain.....it is at HP Sales in WPB and they are doing the new motor. The damage to the internal parts that were sent here to examine clearly show ring-end interference so the buiulder did not properly gap the rings and even after your last fix (which you charged the customer for) it was down to 16 psi after 3 days and so noisey we wouldn't put it on the dyno. We build motors here daily and have local, divisional, National & World championships in both IHRA & NHRA championships and would NEVER mismatch a build like those parts show. No way to blame that on the customer.