The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 07-15-2007, 03:03 PM   #1
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough
Default Good dealings with Flash

I stopped by thier shop in Largo the other day to pick up some supplies for a couple of forum members. While I was there, I asked if I could pick up the free detail sample they offered since I couldn't get through on the e-mail?

Without batting an eye, Joes wife hooked me up with the product. I also bought some other stuff while I was there and if I can ever get a hour to do it, I'm going to detail my vette!!!!

I have to say though that meeting both Joe and his wife was a pleasure. They are both committed to thier business and the Corvette community. They are a wealth of information not only in the detailing realm, but on the older vettes as well And they're boaters to boot!

Great folks to talk to and hang with and always ready to help. It's always good to have a local guy available for questions and assistance. You can always roll by his shop and get advise.

Thanks again to Joe and his lovely wife.

Gordon
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2007, 06:22 AM   #2
larrybroga
Vett'n since 1961

Name : Larry Broga
larrybroga is on a distinguished road

I have known Joe for 10 years and he is a #10 on my scale !!!

Growing old is inevitable !
Growing up is optional !!!!
larrybroga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2007, 07:08 AM   #3
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Good to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
I stopped by thier shop in Largo the other day to pick up some supplies for a couple of forum members. While I was there, I asked if I could pick up the free detail sample they offered since I couldn't get through on the e-mail?

Without batting an eye, Joes wife hooked me up with the product. I also bought some other stuff while I was there and if I can ever get a hour to do it, I'm going to detail my vette!!!!

I have to say though that meeting both Joe and his wife was a pleasure. They are both committed to thier business and the Corvette community. They are a wealth of information not only in the detailing realm, but on the older vettes as well And they're boaters to boot!

Great folks to talk to and hang with and always ready to help. It's always good to have a local guy available for questions and assistance. You can always roll by his shop and get advise.

Thanks again to Joe and his lovely wife.

Gordon