The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 07-18-2010, 08:34 AM   #1
stevecris
R&S C5

Name :
stevecris has disabled reputation
Default Arctic White low miles Y2K C5 M6 - $18,900

Cool Arctic White M6 C5 garage queen with only 49K miles. This car has been extremely well maintained. It was my dream car and I took very good care of it (inside and out). I did all the oil changes and for any service that required professional help, I went to the dealer or our local corvette guy - Bob at the vette Dr. I have all the service records. As magnificent as these cars are, the C5 can have some issues. Every one of these have been addressed in this car. I investigated each and did preventive maintenance on every one of them. This car has always been garage kept, clay barred once each year and Zaino Cleaned/Polish (3 coats) every three months as needed. Looks like brand new and runs like one of the best C5s you'll ever drive. Most of the 49K miles were going up to Myrtle Beach and down to Ft Lauderdale which I did regularly. I have a daily drive, so the vette usually is in the garage. I want to move to my next passion, bass fishing, and will convert this C5 into a nice bass fishing rig. This is a must see for any enthusiastic potential C5 owner.

steve - west melbourne, fl
stevecris is offline   Reply With Quote