The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-26-2015, 12:21 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default 1999 Corvette FRC White (36K Miles) - $19950 OBO

1999 Corvette FRC (Fixed Roof Coupe)

White - 36k MILES - BONE STOCK & COLLECTOR QUALITY!

(More Pictures below at the bottom of Ad)

For Sale or Trade is our dead mint and 100% bone stock 1999 FRC Corvette... one of just 311 Arctic White cars built in 99. This car is absolutely perfect condition and runs and drives like new and has just 36,889 ORIGINAL MILES on it. Like all 1999 FRC Corvette’s it came from the factory with a LS1 V8 Producing 345HP/350lb-ft of torque
I purchased this car in February 2013 from the original owner, a woman in her late 50’s, with around 32,500 miles. I’ve always had a thing for FRCs, especially white ones, so when I came across this car I had to have it. The car has spent its entire life in Florida. The car has never been abused or on a track of any kind. I thoroughly enjoy this car. It come with two Chevrolet keys, one remote, owner’s manual, lug nut key, dealer promo video, and a portion of the dealer’s window sticker. I have receipts for the work I’ve done to the car, plus some stuff from the previous owner and a printout of the dealer service history. It’s never seen winters and very little rain if any. The car has a spotless Carfax and Auto check with absolutely no history of wrecks or accidents. The car has no issues of any kind, it looks and runs and drives like new!

Paint and Body

The paint on the car looks great and shines like new....I would rate it easily a 9 out of 10 (it’s probably better than that but I am picky.) The car has been garaged and covered and it shows. The car has absolutely no rust, dents, cracks or major scratches anywhere on the car. The tires are new 245/45ZR/17 (Front) & 275/40ZR/18 (Rear) Hankook V12 with less than 8K miles on them. The car looks great and would be a trophy winner at any car show or cruise in you carry it to!

Interior

The Black Ebony leather interior is in absolutely amazing shape as well...it’s a 9 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet, dash and door panels are all in absolutely mint condition. The power windows function properly. The factory original stereo system still sounds great. And as you can see for the picture there is absolutely no fading or stains on the carpet. Most of these cars show wear very easily. Another tell tell sign that the car has been taken care of!

Drivetrain

The LS1 engine (all numbers matching of course) cranks and runs perfectly. The stock Tremec T-56 transmission shifts great. The AC blows ice cold. It has recently received a full service including Mobil 1 full synthetic motor oil. The car is fast, drives great and can be driven anywhere without worry! The Car does retain its factory exhaust system and sounds amazing.
The car is stock with the exception of two easily reversible modifications that I made to improve the car’s reliability and driving experience. Both of these can be easily undone to return the car to 100% original:
Compliance Parts LMC5 column lock simulator
Compliance Parts CAGS-SKIP skip-shift eliminator

This car is a true collector’s car and has been treated like one its whole life. It’s unmolested and has been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new condition. The car comes with the original owners manual, and documents. These cars are hard to find and are only going up in value...especially stock low mile examples like this! There are no disappointments with this car...it is stunning!

$19950 CASH OBO
Call or Text me at 904-315-1554 if interested.

I am located in St. Augustine, FL (just outside of Jacksonville & Dayton Beach.)
I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I don’t know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car. I am not interested in boats, race cars, campers or motorcycles.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

OVER 100 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE OR CLICK ON ANY PICTURE BELOW:

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/...psifjvg0on.jpg

Additional Information on the car

Original sticker price: $41,222

Build date 12/98

Options:

AG1 Six-way Power Driver Seat

AP9 Parcel Net

AR9 Bucket Seats with Leather Seating Surfaces

B34 Color-keyed Front Floor Mats, Carpeted Inserts

B84 Body Side Moldings

FE9 Federal Emissions