The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 04-16-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
dlv4540

Name :
dlv4540 has disabled reputation
Default 1966-67 L88 factory aluminum intake manifold and #7115 crankshaft

I have a nice and rare intake casting number 3886093 dated 3-21-66. It is something I have not seen before and have tried to look up all of the information on it that I can. It does show up in the Alvin Colvin book Chevrolet by the numbers and states the inside plenum was different than the 3885069 aluminum intake which is a more common intake used from 1966-1968. I'm new to this site so I don't know if I'm allowed to put taking offers or will need to post an asking price. I would be open to a value on what it is worth as well. I also have alot of big block parts from 1966-1970 including square port heads, 427 and 454 4 bolt blocks and a #7115 crankshaft along with open chamber 30 over pistons and the 7/16 dimple rods. I have some other parts as well. 330-770-2517 and I can ship the bigger parts to you if you cannot pick them up. I live in the Northeastern part of Ohio and that is my cell phone number. I work odd late hours so leave me your name and number if I miss you and I will be sure to get back with you. Dennis Vugrinovich
dlv4540 is offline   Reply With Quote