The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-26-2017, 07:48 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTT (Want To Trade) 1968 Chevelle Pro-Street for 2009-13 ZR1

TRADE FOR 2009-2013 ZR1/ 3ZR TRIM ONLY. Located in S. Florida, all trades must come to me if not local.

Interested in seeing what's out there as I recently got a wild hair and am interested in these late model ZR1's. What I have to offer is a beautiful 1968 Chevelle that can either be raced or comfortably shown and take home a trophy at any car show as well.

This Chevelle was built from the ground up and everything is new just about. Car has never been raced and has yet to only see car shows. It's easily capable of mid 9 second 1/4 mile blasts on the motor and would easily touch 8's will a small shot of spray if that's your thing.

Engine is a Reher Morrison built Big Block backed by a Stinnett Racing Powerglide and a Full Spooled, 4:88 geared, Mark Williams Axled 12 Bolt.All details can be discussed with you if you have a ZR and a genuine/serious interest. Car was built with nothing but hut high quality parts...no junk here.

There's been well over $70K invested in the build of this car and I'm looking for an even trade for a well taken care of and not abused specimen, modified is ok if done professionally.

I'm not looking to trade my car + cash. If I were to sell my Chevelle I would value it at $65K on the used market.

If interested and willing to entertain a possible trade please message me with a phone #, details of your ZR and I'll be in touch just as soon as possible.

Looking forward to seeing what's out there,

M.

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote