The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Firearms and Other Weapons

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Firearms and Other Weapons Had a request for this forum, so here it is. Guess it will give me some place to talk about guns myself after selling my ArmsLocker forum.

Unread 11-27-2013, 04:04 AM   #1
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough
Default CCW saves the day, apparently

But the perp's family isn't all that pleased about it....

Unread 11-27-2013, 08:44 AM   #2
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Well it's obvious that those people weren't brought up as I was. They should be thankful that he's even alive.
It appears the mindset is, it's ok to take whatever you want and no one has the right to interfere with that, except maybe the police. Kind of a looters attitude.
I suppose this thought process was passed down through generations perhaps. At least it gives that appearance with the statement given by the family member(s). Totally asinine. What is this world coming to?
Unread 11-27-2013, 11:26 AM   #3
Kap142

Name :
Kap142 is on a distinguished road

"Better to have and not need then to need and not have". Those who know fully understand.
Unread 11-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
zzzona

Name :
zzzona has disabled reputation

So he should have just walked away and minded his own business..Sounds like they should throw that b**ch in jail right along side him.
Unread 11-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #5
85vette

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzona View Post
So he should have just walked away and minded his own business..
If you connect the dots using that logic it's conceivable that these individuals are Democrats. And Democrats, being like minded, typically believe in entitlements. Hence the motive for robbery was justified(in his mind)I'm sure.

And this same political party is against the "stand your ground" laws in the 23 states that allow you to defend yourself, or others, who face life threatening harm. A legally armed bystander presents a threat to those who use this method to "shop". That interferes with the Thug lifestyle for sure, so I follow the logic that his family has exhibited. And this is the same political party that believes if we all just give out firearms to the government, we'll all be safe and live happily ever after. Do you see a pattern here?
Unread 11-27-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
Kap142

Name :

I believe the degradation of civilized society continues unabated. PPPPPP.
Unread 11-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #7
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vette View Post
If you connect the dots using that logic it's conceivable that these individuals are Democrats. And Democrats, being like minded, typically believe in entitlements. Hence the motive for robbery was justified(in his mind)I'm sure.

And this same political party is against the "stand your ground" laws in the 23 states that allow you to defend yourself, or others, who face life threatening harm. A legally armed bystander presents a threat to those who use this method to "shop". That interferes with the Thug lifestyle for sure, so I follow the logic that his family has exhibited. And this is the same political party that believes if we all just give out firearms to the government, we'll all be safe and live happily ever after. Do you see a pattern here?
Yep.

I found it interesting in the aftermath of the Zimmerman crap that the segment of the population most likely to be affected negatively by the Stand Your Ground law would be so adamantly against it.

I'm sure the crowd engaging in their little "knock out" games aren't very appreciative of citizens throwing a wet blanket on their "fun", now are they?

The Stand Your Ground law ceases the coddling of the perpetrators and more rightly helps victims stand against perps without fear of the legal aftermath when the family, as shown in the original post here, want to go after the REAL victim with civil action.

If you raise your children to be animals, they will likely be treated as such. So whose fault is that?
Unread 11-27-2013, 02:01 PM   #8
Kap142

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Yep.

I found it interesting in the aftermath of the Zimmerman crap that the segment of the population most likely to be affected negatively by the Stand Your Ground law would be so adamantly against it.

I'm sure the crowd engaging in their little "knock out" games aren't very appreciative of citizens throwing a wet blanket on their "fun", now are they?

The Stand Your Ground law ceases the coddling of the perpetrators and more rightly helps victims stand against perps without fear of the legal aftermath when the family, as shown in the original post here, want to go after the REAL victim with civil action.

If you raise your children to be animals, they will likely be treated as such. So whose fault is that?
By golly Rich I think you've nailed it.
Unread 11-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #9
Rich Z

If anyone needs a reason to get a CCW permit, I think this will suffice.

Sounds to me that people need to be prepared when walking near people in a group. Give a wide berth and put your hand on your gun....

Stay ALERT to everyone around you....

This apparently is just a GAME to those critters.
Unread 11-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #10
85vette

Name :

It's just such a shame what our country has become. Granted this appears to be generally happening in the northeast right now, but I'm sure it'll catch on in other areas too. One lady was 78! People will be afraid to go anywhere alone. Like he said, that could be your mother!