The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-17-2017, 02:53 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1964 2-Top Roadster 250 HP Auto "Semi"-Project all original

I have a complete, partially-restored sateen silver/black 64 auto 250 HP frame-off roadster project which is all original and with matching numbers and both tops. Original black 1964 (rag, and I mean rag) top is still attached to the soft top frame!

Frame and driveline are complete and rolling, with body back on and shimmed, paint removed, but requires some remaining "minor" front-end fiberglass work.

This is a really nice project car which comes with about $9,600 in new parts including yet to be installed new AK interior, soft top, seats, carpet, door pads etc. All the old and original parts go with it for posterity (disposal?). Original windshield with 1975 inspection sticker is protected in a custom crate with padding for transport.

Car was mechanically stripped to the last frame bolt and body screw during 1999 thru 2002 with all original parts bagged and labeled, or visible hanging on my wall ready for installation after a paint job.

Body paint and primer was stripped using Redi-Strip and and wet-sanded, and is ready for a new spray gel-coat or other surface preparation.

Engine compartment is mostly populated. All body and interior items need to be restored and/or installed, including the loose dash pad which is in excellent condition.

I need to reduce my project load at this stage of my life, and have owned this 64 since 1999 - just a hobby, not in it for the profit. I have many pictures available which tells the story of this car (including the day I acquired it showing it's original interior and exterior condition) and it's restoration since I acquired it - just request by email or call if you are still interested after reading all this.

Car is located in WNC near Asheville and is ready for roll-on trailering as it sits. I have a 1999 Florida title, and both dash and VIN plates are untouched, as well as the engine pad.

Car is currently listed in the NCRS September Driveline for $28,000 asking price.

Regards,

Jack Myers

941-704-7273
828-884-2669

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote