The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS: '05 LMB C6, Loaded, Cam/Bolt-on/Susp, in FL

Up for sale is my 2005 LeMans Blue C6. It's a Manual Trans, fully loaded Ebony Interior car with Nav, HUD, Bose Premium, All Power, F55*, Clear Roof, etc. The car is currently financed through Coast Hills Credit Union with a clean title.

The car has 47k miles on it currently, and is with me right now in California. I'm leaving tomorrow to return to Florida with it (2200mi road trip), where it is currently registered, insured, and plated- as it always has been since I purchased it 4 years ago in Pensacola, FL.

I bought it bone stock, and every modification made has been done by myself or a very reputable shop, i.e. A&A Corvette, RPM Motors, etc. I am intimately familiar with every inch of this car and can easily answer any question whatsoever any prospective buyer may have about it.

It has been to one drag strip in its life and one road course. It excells at each. I've been getting ready to sell this car all summer but was unable to part with it until I accomplished at least one track day with it, as I'd never done so before. This friday, I did. And it performed flawlessly. Mission accomplished.

Current configuration:

Engine:

*Vararam Intake
*Professionally Ported FAST 92mm manifold
*Comp Cams custom ground 234/240, .598/.608 112+3
*Supporting valvetrain for the cam, including dual springs, locks/retainers, etc.
*Underdrive Pulley

Exhaust:

*ARH 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers
*ARH 3" Catless X pipe
*SLP LM1 Axle-back

Drivetrain:

*Spec Stage 3 Plus, 850 lb/ft rated clutch
*Spec Aluminum Flywheel
*2007 Z06 M6 Transmission
*2007 Z06 Rear Differential

Suspension:

*Pfadt Racing fully adjustable coilovers
*Caspers Electronics F55 Mag Ride Harness Plugs (bypasses car's F55-to-BCM comms by returning the signal through a jumper)

Exterior:

*SIC Motorsports Urethane front Z06-style bumper w/ integrated lip
*Specter Werks Fiberglass rear over-fender widebody flares
*OEM GM Paint matched LMB door handles
*OEM GM Paint matched LMB Z06 rear spoiler
*Factory Reproduction 2009 Z06 Spyder Wheels in gloss black in 18x9.5 and 19x12, full Z06 size and offset

Interior:

*OEM GM 2009 Z06 Carbon/Leather Wrap dash bezel w/ Ti Stitching
*DSV Nappa Leather wrapped console lid w/ Ti stitching
*DSV Nappa Leather wrapped console base w/ Ti stiching
*DSV Nappa Leather wrapped gauge pod surrounds w/ Ti stitching

The car is very well put together, and every area of improvment upon GM's factory '05 car has been addressed. All of the typical faults associated with 2005 model year cars have been identified and corrected, to include but not limited to DBS, weak rear differentials, faulty fuel sending units and door actuators, faulty fuel cap, etc. It's all been eliminated. I've spent a lot of time, funds, and personal effort making sure this car has become completely worry free.

I had the car road and dyno tuned by Charlie at RPM Motors in Southern California only 2 weeks ago. It currently makes right at 460 horse and 426 lb/ft to the rear wheels, idles beautifully, and drive very smoothly around town. This is on California 91 octane. On Florida 93, expect even better.

Now, moving on to imperfections:

BCM Codes:

*I have intermittantly received the "Service AH/ABS/TC" message on the DIC, and have not attempted to correct this. The code has been thrown roughly 5 or 6 times in the last 7 months and will go away for weeks on end, only to return randomly with seemingly no pattern or reason.

*The car gives the "Service Column Lock" message upon start up as a result of the upgrade to the Z06 transmission, which does not communicate with this feature, as does the stock trans. It is of no effect to the car.

*The Heads Up Display just became dislodged while driving several days ago. I hit a dip in the road, and the display went slightly crooked in my field of view. I haven't taken the time to address this just yet.

Paint:

*There are two spots on the car where there are significant flaws in the paint:

---The front lower lip: Semi Truck lost a tire directly in front of me. The contact was made at the front/passenger area of the lip and the paint was cracked in two places roughly 12" from each other. The urethane lip flexed fine and was undamaged, however the paint did not fare as well.

---The passenger rocker panel: Approx 2 weeks ago, a street sweeper (I believe) gouged a deep scuff about 1/2" tall by roughly 10" long, right near the bottom of the car as I was parked the opposite direction on a neighborhood street.

Mechanical:

*NONE

Other than these imperfections, the car has typical wear for a 7 year old vehicle. There are small scuffs and scratches on the exterior panels, such as those near the hatch/decklid from loading gear into the trunk, and some atop the front fenders incurred while performing maintenence, etc. The interior is very well kept and above average in comparison to other C6's with similar miles/age.

KBB lists the car in excellent condition at $29,000, and GOOD condition at $28,000. I'm asking $28.5k, all inclusive. You'll be getting over $20k in performance and appearance upgrades essentially for free.

It'll be available in the Panama City Beach area for viewing or drives (I'll drive, obviously) by this weekend. Thanks, and feel free to call me at any time.

-Nolan

8.0.5. 7.1.7. 8.5.7.1. :flag:

Click for video clip:

...thanks for taking the time to look. :cool:

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote