The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Flea Market

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Flea Market For Sale | Wanteds | Anything BUT Corvette stuff here, please. Let fellow CorvetteFlorida members know what you have to sell or are looking for.

Unread 03-30-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road
Default New american tactical 9mm

i know its been awhile since i have posted here but desided to sell my unfired 9mm to highest bidder. starting the bid at $350 this firearm is resgistered to me. i bought it new and never fired it. super light wight with factory 20rd clip. i will also include the hulster. my email is cplato@comcast.net my cell is 850-933-9731.

also selling complete dewalt 18volt kit, and a 2004 chevy crew cab.
Attached Images

Unread 04-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Any questions just ask. again i purchased this new and never fired it. Just need to sell it.
Unread 04-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Chris,

Maybe you can advertise this over on this site -> http://www.tallahasseegunforum.com/forum/index.php

Not sure if they have any restrictions on posting ads, though, but it might help you sell your gun locally.
Unread 04-01-2012, 11:10 AM   #4
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Hey rich how have you and the wife been. Sorry its been so long. Mis you guys. Been real. Usy since i left burger king. Less pay but alot less stress. Hows the car. Yes i have it posted there as well. Hate to sell it.
Unread 04-01-2012, 12:07 PM   #5
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Hey Chris, we're just plugging along. The car has been a real downer after pulling it out of Aaron's shop. I've been working on it pretty much constantly. Everything is documented in that thread about the car, but right now I think all I have left to do mechanical wise is to put in the vacuum plumbing, relocate the MAP sensor and reroute some existing vacuum lines, and then put in the modified fuel pump from Lonnie's Performance. It should be ready to be tuned at that point, barring me finding anything else wrong in the meantime.

I sold off a bunch of my guns a while back. Mostly used Gunbroker to do that, but they do take a percentage. And most of the guns had to be shipped to FFLs for the buyer, so it was more hassle than a local sale. If there are any gunshows coming up, maybe you could sell it there as a walk-around. Dealers won't want to give you anything for it, though. And they will likely only be interested in a trade. That way they can offer you peanuts for your gun, and want the marked up price for their own in trade value. But you never know.

Anyway, good luck with finding a buyer for you gun.
Unread 04-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #6
THUNDER
Rideing in style

wow still working on it sorry to hear that.

85vette:

Thanks you very much. it was nice seeing my old vette again. we drove by Palm motors today after church and sure enough it was my old vette. looks like the only thing they did to it was paint the body kit that i painted primer. but it was my old vette.i know we got ripped off when i traded it to the carlot next door.