• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Clear Bra

C5Rick

I had to drive to Lutz on Monday to get my CD changer replaced. Since I was going to be in the Tampa area, I made arrangements with Ryan at Auto Paint Guard to get a clear hood and bumper kit put on the Vette. It took about 2 hours and the results looks great or should I say you can barely see it. When we took the car out in the sun it was next to invisible.
Ryan beat a local quote I got by 30% and they wanted the car for the entire day. I'm ready for the Luv Bugs... well not really.
Rick

I told you Ryan does an awesome job. I'm glad you're as happy as I am with the Clear Bra. Hey Vette lovers, you really should give Ryan a call if you want the best protection for your paint. :wavey: Then you can really ENJOY THE RIDE!! Mark

C5Rick said:
I had to drive to Lutz on Monday to get my CD changer replaced. Since I was going to be in the Tampa area, I made arrangements with Ryan at Auto Paint Guard to get a clear hood and bumper kit put on the Vette. It took about 2 hours and the results looks great or should I say you can barely see it. When we took the car out in the sun it was next to invisible.
Ryan beat a local quote I got by 30% and they wanted the car for the entire day. I'm ready for the Luv Bugs... well not really.
Rick

Rick...where are the PICS ?????:toetap05:

Joe B.

I had to leave early and was half asleep so I forgot my camera. There would have been some nice pics. Ryan installed the covering at an airfield on Davis Island. Right on the bay, boats , planes and I was in the hanger next to the Fox 13 Traffic Copter. Geeezzz should have taken the camera.
Rick

I thought I saw something like that yesterday. I saw a red vette with what looked like a red bra that match the color of the car to the tee. I wonder if it's the samething?

Nope, the "clear bra" is a sheet of .8mil clear pvc type material that is applied directly onto the surface of the car, semi-permanent.
I think what you saw is a color matched fabric cover that is able to be installed and removed at any given time.

Back