The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTT 1979 L-82/5 spd + cash for C5 6 spd

Would like to trade for a C5 w/6 spd + my cash. Prefer red or silver but will consider any except yellow or white. Must be in Florida but may consider bordering states. I've had the car since mid June and have worked out several issues since then. The odometer reads 27,600 but I believe it to be 127,600. The engine was rebuilt some 3k miles ago. It has a new VB&P rear suspension, Keisler TKO-600 5 speed, Lakewood bell housing and hurst shifter. The interior upholstery was redone about the same time as engine work a couple years ago and I have since replaced the interior carpet. Changed to black from original Oyster color. Replaced all weather stripping. The vacuum system works pretty well now, lights go up/down as they should. A/C is cold. No heater hoses in car and I'm guessing it was removed during the rebuild. This is a Florida car and there is no rust to speak of that I'm aware of. Wheels are American Torque Thrust II 17" with BF Goodrich tires with about 70% tread remaining. Ecklers 2" offset trailing arms. It has an Astro top as well as the original T tops which are in great shape and a car cover. Has a cheap AM/FM/Mp3 radio. Car was repainted original red a few years ago and I would rate it a good 9 out of 10. The flag on the right front does cover a 1" chip.
I have over $13,000 in the car and the PO stated he had about $18k in it. For trade purposes I would go as low as $11,000..
Here are some photos and I can take more upon request. Car is located in Homosassa, Fl. about an hour north of Tampa.
https://picasaweb.google.com/2piston...eat=directlink

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote