The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-04-2015, 03:07 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS: 2008 - 3LT - Z51 Coupe (Long Post)

Hi, my name is Lucy and I’m a hot little Southern Belle. After being born in Bowling Green, Kentucky I moved to Ocala, Florida where I lived until a few years ago. I currently live near Atlanta, Georgia.

Although it is indeed a little long, I believe you’ll find my story rather interesting. Until about a month or so ago my boyfriend always called me his sweet “Lil’ Red Corvette”. However, I recently discovered that he is actively looking for a new and younger lover. It certainly appears that just like Prince sang, “Love ‘em and leave ‘em fast” is his modus operandi. What is it with those C7’s that wanna make guys leave their beautiful older women for younger, flashy models? I firmly believe that my well rounded voluptuous curves are much more shapely than those sharp pointy angles on the C7 that resemble Madonna’s *****. And what’s up with those awkward and strange looking tail lights that those younger models have? They remind me of Kim Kardashian’s “boot”. I suppose it must be true, as Tom T. Hall sang many years ago, it’s “faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money” that the men always seem to be attracted to. But hey, we older broads still have a lotta really good lovin’ left in us, especially those like me, who have never been ridden hard or put up wet.

So, in advance of him bringing home his “new found love” and kicking me out of my nice warm home (garage), I’m looking for that special someone who will continue to treat me with the love, respect, and attention that I deserve and am used to getting. If it sounds like I am a little spoiled...well, yes, I must say I most certainly am, and I have been ever since I was born. Here I am, a very beautiful, and may I add…super sexy middle-aged C6 coupe, soon to be put out on the street to find a new sugar daddy (or momma). But hey, don’t you dare call me a Cougar, that tag name belongs to those gals that Alan Jackson sings about in "Mercury Blues".

Ok, let me describe myself a little for you. As you probably already know, being a 2008 model, I am a good bit stronger (LS3 Powerplant) than my older C6 sisters. I was also very fortunate to inherit some of the more dominate genes that my dad “The General” passed on to my older brother (Z06 – LS7). As such, I can breathe better (high-flow intake manifold) and I have better blood pressure (47 lb/hr injectors), giving me more power and stamina than my 2005-2007 siblings. I just hope that you too have the stamina to keep up with me, ‘cause I will rock your world! I’m wearing a very sexy (Victory) red dress, with naughty black (Ebony) leather under garments and the optional polished Gumby style wheels. Once you have staked a claim for me, I’d be happy to let you take me out and show me off wearing my beautiful red dress (painted top) or I will be happy to put on my little bikini just for you and show a little more skin (lexan tinted top). Of course, I always prefer to go topless! As you may have already concluded by now, I’m most definitely one of those wild women that Confederate Railroad sings about (Trashy Women) and I am much more risqué than even you can imagine! So, please don’t confuse me with those “high society” types (Porsche, Ferrari, and their like).

Ok, getting back to me, I became (street) legal on March 3, 2008 and was swept out of my (brake) shoes by my first lover shortly afterwards as he gave me a set of high performance ceramic brake pads that also keep my shoes clean. I am very healthy and spry and I have always had my well-care checkups completed prior to and/or according to my maintenance schedule, as my meticulously documented records will show. As you will see, I am in virtually perfect health. Also, if you wish, you may verify that I have never had any surgery by reviewing my history (CarFax report). Again, as you will see, I have never been sick a day in my life. In addition, I don’t get out much and am pretty much a home body. As such I have very low mileage on me, especially for my age, at just over 22K.

Not to sound conceited, but virtually everyone who glances my way and sees my shapely yet firm body gives my boyfriend complements on how beautiful and “well-equipped” I am. I must say that I do have all of the top options. I am well adorned with the highly desirable 3LT equipment group, paddle shift automatic six speed transmission, factory navigation, and as previously mentioned, I wear the optional polished “Gumby” style OEM wheels. I have both the standard red dress (painted removable top) and the bikini (lexan tinted removable top). My current boyfriend even purchased a nice lined bag to protect the top that is not being used. Also, being the sporty, athletic gal that I am, I also admit that I occasionally like to flirt, since after all, I am equipped with both the Z51 performance option package and the NPP dual mode exhaust with an aftermarket “Mild to Wild” remote controller. You will love to hear my deep moaning and groaning when you grip me tight and “Ride the Red”. I also know when to be quiet and behave whenever you “flick my switch”.

Both my first lover, as well as my current boyfriend apparently initially thought that I was perfect just as I am and that I satisfied all of their “manly” needs. As such, I have never had any “performance enhancements” done. My current boyfriend still tells me that I am already a hot little number and that it’s about all he can do to keep up with me without giving me any additional power. However, I am beginning to wonder now if he should have given me a little “boost” at some point. As you probably know, men seem to be more attracted to the gals that have been “boosted”. If he had given me a little “augmentation” and “amplification” before now, maybe he wouldn’t be in such a tizzy to replace me with a younger woman!

Nevertheless, both of my boyfriends have absolutely spoiled me rotten and they have purchased some apparel related accessories for me such as a GM OEM Ebony Bra to cover and protect my beautiful ta-tas. It’s super easy to install and remove (I know you like to take it off quickly). I also have a set of GM OEM Splash Guards to protect my fine looking body and legs (wheels). Speaking of which, my red dress is in practically perfect condition and my legs are spotless, not a scar on them (no curb rash). However, just to let you know, and being the typical woman that I am, I would like to have a new pair of shoes (tires). Like all high performance women of my age (all C6’s), I had a tendency to get a little warm under my skirt (center console/tunnel), so my first boyfriend installed Exotic Vette Heat Insulation “under my rug” to keep my temperature well under control. He also bought me a really nice windshield sun shade to wear when I am parked outside during fashion (car) shows and such.

The boys also gave me a little “bling” to dress me up a little and make me a little softer to touch. I have a nice little tattoo on my rear end (black CORVETTE letter inserts) and I sport a real nice rear cargo partition with covered compartments, Down South Vettes padded center console cover and door elbow pads, and all of my “plain” silver interior trim pieces and accents were replaced by pieces that match the carbon fiber look of the center console stack. These little gems include the steering wheel post covers, shifter cap, E-brake cap, and door switch bezels. They also purchased some very fancy and sexy looking undergarments for me (Lloyd’s floor mats and cargo area mat). We also still have a set of brand spanking new GM OEM floor mats like I was born with. Finally, my plain flat black finger nails (door handles) and bonnet (rear spoiler) were replaced with ones that have been covered with sexy looking carbon fiber hydrographic film and then clear-coated to protect them from the sun’s harmful rays.

Everything was just fine with me and my guy until those new models starting displaying their bodies on the internet a few years ago. He was gawking at ‘em like they were **** stars. It got even worse when they later started struttin’ their stuff at the Nurburgring. I overheard him tell one of his buddies that he would rather look at the new Vette’s than watch Victoria’s Secret models take to the runways at a fashion show. My man kept telling me that he loved me and that there would never be another to take my place. He said that he didn’t like the body lines or buttocks on the new girls and that I am a much classier gal than they are. The last straw was when they began showing up live at the local Chevy dealerships and then soon afterwards began “walking the streets”. I know in my heart that he did his very best to resist the temptation for as long as he could stand it, but I could clearly see the expression on his face when he saw one of the racy new models for the first time. I believe she put a voodoo curse on him, mesmerized him with her young, firm body and voracious power, and turned him into a zombie! Now those younger and faster women are all he thinks and dreams about, night and day. Typical male, argh…!

Although my time with him is almost over, and just like my previous boyfriend, he still respects me and treats me very well and he always gives me the best of everything (Top Tier premium fuel, Mobile 1 oil. etc…). He keeps my body massaged (Zaino) and keeps me warm and dry at night (in the garage) and he always gives me lots of TLC. I cannot complain a bit about the lifestyle and manner in which I have been treated. Both of my boyfriends are non-smokers and as such, they respect me by not allowing anyone to smoke anywhere near me.

He always told me that I was priceless and that he would keep me forever. What a liar! I overheard him mention to someone recently that he would like to get 33K for me but that he would entertain offers close to that amount AFTER someone came to see how beautiful I truly am. I must agree with him on this point, as even I must say that there aren’t very many gals my age that look as good as me! I would have to say that for my age, on a 1-10 scale, I am at least a 9.5. I’m sure this will help him get a fair return for the expenditures that he has invested in me.

I still love my current boyfriend very much and I do not want to have to leave my comfortable and cozy lifestyle but it’s apparently inevitable, as I am sure he has made up his mind to go for a younger, blonde (Arctic White) woman. Doesn’t he know that red heads are much more sensual and frisky? It must be that “mid-life crisis” thingy I keep hearing about. I suppose it’s like the trying times that we females go through as we experience “the change”.

So, to sum things up, I would like to find a new lover that will honor and respect me for who I am and who will continue to take very special care of me. As such, I would like to leave him and move out before my boyfriend decides to trade me for the younger girl. If that happens, there’s no telling where I may end up or who may lay a claim on me next, and I am terribly afraid that he or she may not be the “caring” and “kind” type of lover in which I have become accustomed to living with.

So I beg of you, if you are looking for a really special, faithful, and beautiful gal, albeit a little older and mature, please let my boyfriend know that you are willing to take me off of his hands before the next “new love of his life” arrives!

All my love,
Lucy

P.S. Please take a look at some of my recent photos, including the ones that give you a little peak under my dress (hood)! You can view the entire album titled "Lucy" under his user profile to see all of my most recent pictures. But a little word of caution, these pictures are a little explicit, and are not for the faint at heart! So, remember…you were warned. I am a beautiful and super sexy lady (machine). Once you see me, you’ll most likely fall madly in love with me on the spot and decide that you can’t live without me; at least that is what I am hoping for!

Attached Images

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote