The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 07-05-2018, 10:09 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) FS: 2000 C5 Convertible

Lowest Priced C5 Convertible on Ebay.
Located in South FL.
2000 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
6 Speed Manual Transmission
164k miles
$8,975

This car is a very rare and super well maintained example of the C5 Corvette. I'm in a bad position and must get rid of the car ASAP as I bought it today at the auction for a customer who has now backed out on me and I dont have anyone else to buy it. So I am basically willing to let this car go for well under market value and you can come with me and we will go straight to the auction in Palm Beach to pay for it and pull it out if you want.

The Convertible top is in like new condition as well as the interior headliner. It may have been replaced at some point as it just looks too good.The interior upholstery is like new with the exception of a small amount of wear on the drivers seat bolster which i may have addressed before the end of the auction. The dash has a Corvette licensed Carpet cover which i removed in the pics so you can see what is going on. In reality the dash in in very good shape with the only exception being that right near the HUD the dash is pulling away a little. But even with the cover off its hard to notice unless you are looking for it.

This car also has the custom plexiglass windscreen. And also there is a full Carbon Fiber trim package installed. Not that cheap stick on stuff either. Real whole pieces.The paint is in excellent condition. The vinyl stripes are starting to show a little age from the florida sun but im going to see if I can get them polished up to close to new status.Also, the car has a Corsa exhaust system which sounds amazing and K&N air filters are supposedly installed but I did not verify.

The tires have plenty of tread and are the RARE Magnesium light weight wheels. The only real faults that I have found so far on the car is a couple TPMS sensors are dead and the rear tonneau cover that the convertible top goes under must need a gas shock or a spring to help hold it up. Please check out the pics as I took a ton. An Autocheck report is available via email.

KBB Private Party Value - $10469
KBB Trade In Value - $8709

Carfax Private Party Value - $8870
Carfax Retail Value - $10710

NADA Clean Trade In - $8750
NADA Retail Value - $11925

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote