The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 12-13-2019, 12:31 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1993 Torch Red ZR-1 For Sale

I have decided to part ways with my 40th Anniversary 1993 Torch Red ZR1. Only 448 ZR1's were built in their Anniversary Year of 1993 and this car is 1 of 52 built in Torch Red. Very Rare and collectible King of The Hill and in great shape. Has new Z rated tires and everything on the car works including the factory radio and air conditioning.

If you are looking at this post you likely are familiar with the 405HP monster in sheep’s clothing with 6 speed manual transmission. I have owned a few ZR1's over the years and this is a fantastic classic. Top speed is 180mph however this car has never been raced or tracked. No accidents ever with clean Carfax. Has only a few small paint flaws on the hood that you can’t see beyond 5 ft and everything else shows really well. Interior is nice with all new weatherstripping as well as the original windshield with no cracks. Windshield is $2500 alone. Not a single leak or issue underneath. I would drive this car to Florida tomorrow if I didn't care about the extra miles. No modifications, this is a clean integrity car and original to 1993 which is an Anniversary year. Interestingly the torch red is more rare in production than the ruby reds.

If you are interested please email me a contact number. I will not reply to any other emails and will reply promptly with my contact information as well.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote