The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 08-27-2007, 03:23 PM   #1
McLude

Name :
McLude has disabled reputation
Default WTB: Aftermarket Exhaust

Looking for an aftermarket exhaust but don't want to shell out a G for brand new if I don't have to, so I'm reaching out to my Florida Vette owners. I prefer Corsa Indy's but I'll consider any quality exhaust at the moment. I'm in Orlando. What cha got?
McLude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007, 05:35 PM   #2
Rich427
'69 Vert/'01 Vert/'04 Z16

Name :
Rich427 is on a distinguished road

You might want to get in touch with West Coast Corvettes. Last year I bought a set of Corsa Indys for the C5 Vert at the Carlisle show for a little over $800. Don't remember the exact amount. That show just ended, but if you call then I bet they would honor their Carlisle show special price. Worth a try.

Good luck!

2014 Z51 7 Speed Convertible
Laguna Blue/Grey/Grey
Rich427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2007, 09:54 PM   #3
McLude

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich427
You might want to get in touch with West Coast Corvettes. Last year I bought a set of Corsa Indys for the C5 Vert at the Carlisle show for a little over $800. Don't remember the exact amount. That show just ended, but if you call then I bet they would honor their Carlisle show special price. Worth a try.

Good luck!

Thanks for the tip! I've been doing some research and I think I reeeally want the Corsas. If I went with another set, it would have to be for a crackhead price.
Unread 08-27-2007, 10:42 PM   #4
98 softtail
Bug Killer

Name :
98 softtail will become famous soon enough98 softtail will become famous soon enough

McLude,
Check the used Corvette dealers around you, sometimes they will have a set from a front-end crash and the exhaust is OK. You might save 50% or more.

Joe B.
98 softtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2007, 01:14 AM   #5
McLude

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98 softtail
McLude,
Check the used Corvette dealers around you, sometimes they will have a set from a front-end crash and the exhaust is OK. You might save 50% or more.

Joe B.
Sweet. I know there's a corvette center here in town somewhere that only sells used Corvettes. Roger's I think, or something like that.

Last edited by McLude; 08-28-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Unread 08-28-2007, 09:29 AM   #6
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

..Yea, if ya can, wait for a show that has exhaust vendors with discounts. Or look around for a shop that has a slightly used system, that's what I did. I purchased the Magnaflow Magnapack system from
Advanced automotive (in Cape Coral).
He's a sponsor on this forum, and his user name is AdvAutoBob. He gave me one hell of a deal
that included installation.
Awesome sounding system as well!!!

~Ray
Unread 08-28-2007, 04:19 PM   #7
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLude
Looking for an aftermarket exhaust but don't want to shell out a G for brand new if I don't have to, so I'm reaching out to my Florida Vette owners. I prefer Corsa Indy's but I'll consider any quality exhaust at the moment. I'm in Orlando. What cha got?

I have some Corsa Indys I could sell you, with the Daytona tips I believe. They were on the car when I bought it so I don't know how many miles are on the exhaust. I took them off around 4 months ago to install B&B Bullets on my C5. To tell you about my car it's only got 7,900 miles, and none of them in the rain I was told by the previous owner and none in the rain in the 2 years I've owned the car.

I'm on the west coast of FL straight down I-4 from you.

Last edited by Z06 Rocket; 08-28-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2007, 06:27 PM   #8
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road

Here's a few pics from the day of the swap. Notice the undercarriage and how even it doesn't show alot of road grime. The exhaust could only have at MAX 6,500 miles if they were put on only days after the first owner bought it. The only thing on them is water spots from washing the car since I don't exactly get under the car to dry it off...

The exhaust out of the car.

Last edited by Z06 Rocket; 08-29-2007 at 08:05 AM.
Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2007, 09:16 PM   #9
McLude

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket
Here's a few pics from the day of the swap. Notice the undercarriage and how even it doesn't show alot of road grime. The exhaust could only haver at MAX 6,500 miles if they were put on only days after the first owner bought it. The only thing on them is water spots from washing the car since I don't exactly get under the car to dry it off...
I had my heart set on quads, but those Daytona's look different than the typical single setup. How much would you be looking for, and more importantly, do you have a soundclip of these?
Unread 08-28-2007, 09:27 PM   #10
McLude

Name :

Oh yeah and why did you ditch the Corsas for the B&B's?