The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-03-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S - 2003 Millennium Yellow C5 Z06

Sadly it's come time to sell my most prized possession... Below is a breakdown of the car, it's history and some photos of her. The car is here in Altamonte Springs Florida. It sits in the shade, 24/7 and was garage kept until I recently moved.

I'm asking $25,000 or heck, just make me an offer. You're in luck because I HAVE to sell it immediately. Don't worry, no offer will insult me.

Modifications
  • K&N air filter
  • The stock shifter was a little sloppy, so I replaced it with a B&M Ripper shifter with a white cue ball shift knob. Short, precise and has a great throw.
  • Maybe it was just me, but the stock headlights weren't safe and didn't seem to light the road at all, so I installed a nice little HID kit. I chose the kit carefully so that no wire cutting or splicing was necessary. It can be removed with nothing more than a pair of scissors to cut a zip tie or two. Either way, I doubt you'll want to remove them after seeing how they light the road.
Facts About The Car
  • I'm the 3rd owner
  • I bought the car 4 years ago with 10,000 miles on it. Now it's at about 43,000.
  • Paint is like new and as soon as I bought it, I applied 3M paint protectant film on every forward facing surface. The film has recently started to crack from the Florida sun, but can be removed with ease. The nice thing about the film is that the paint underneath is absolutely like new... And I'm not kidding.
  • Stock titanium exhaust kit, which is becoming harder and harder to find these days.
  • I've done all the regular maintenance on the car since I bought it. Regular Mobil 1 oil changes well before the DIC suggested.
  • I'll include a $250 GM fitted car cover.
  • Sadly, it was in a small parking lot accident while I owned it. A guy backed out of his spot at walking speed and nudged the back end of the car. The damage was purely superficial and I have photos to prove how slight the damage really was. The repair work was completed by Burke Corvette's also here in Maitland. There was no damage other than a slightly cracked rear quarter panel and a slight bend in the rear bumper. Both panels were replaced, I wouldn't allow and "repair" work and ONLY real GM OEM parts were used. I wouldn't allow and aftermarket garbage on the car. I inspected the work daily as it progressed and after seeing how meticulous Tim (the owner) was, I wouldn't take a car anywhere else.
Photos of Her

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote