The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > General BS forum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General BS forum I guess this will be for anything that would seem to be off topic in any other forum here. Just general shootin' the breeze kind of topics.

Unread 10-22-2007, 06:44 AM   #1
sandman

Name :
sandman is on a distinguished road
Talking Check Out my new car!!!!

Well I was unable to get a Vette at this time because I had to get to work and the only one I could find worth paying cash for was in Naples 5 hours away. But I still love this forum and plan on hanging around. I'll get another vette. But here is my new ride for now. Hope you like it.
Name:  CL_HYNOJA_39T_543.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  26.7 KB

SM
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2007, 07:01 AM   #2
zzzona

Name :
zzzona has disabled reputation

Nice car...Hope you have a change of luck to go with it...
zzzona is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2007, 07:29 AM   #3
sandman

Name :
Default Thanks

Thank You . Me too!!! I lam laying low not going anywhere for awhile. I have to regroup my braincells ya know? I really wantedd to get back in a vette but in do time. Thanks for the nice comments.

SM
Unread 10-22-2007, 08:06 AM   #4
C5Rick

Name : Rick Hice
C5Rick has disabled reputation

Finding the car you want is hard enough without being under time constraints. Settle in, heal up, then worry about getting what you want.
C5Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2007, 08:46 AM   #5
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Rick View Post
Finding the car you want is hard enough without being under time constraints. Settle in, heal up, then worry about getting what you want.

Nice ride BTWLooks good, they're very comfortable and they kick ass on fuel economy

Now that you have daily transportation, you can take your time, find exactly what you want and do all the research necessary to make an informed buying decision

Ya did well grasshopper
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2007, 08:59 AM   #6
sandman

Name :
Talking Thanks

Thanks guys. Yup I had the same feeling. get wheels and settle in. One thing that the dealer tried to pull one on me was they wanted to cgarge me 3200 dollars for a bank fee. Now I have always paid cash for my vehichles since 1991, But I had never heard of a bank fee. They said that the bank charges them money to loan me the money. I said what. I am new to financing but I have never heard of this. After an hour of looking at them like they were on crack they finally took that away. I paid cash for half the car and financed the rest. I figured I should save some for the insurance and registration. I got a good deal on the car though. I think I will put a corvetteflorida.com decal on the front windshireld just to throw people off. I tell you though I don't like to get attention when i am driving or riding but this car people are like what the heii is that. It is sweet though. I am going to plan a trip to St.Pete in the next couple weeks. My Auntie and Uncle are visiting from Germany, I will have to stop by on my way down and show you this car. Anyway have a great day.
P.S. My weekend was very relaxing for a change. It sure was weird not having any drama but I am not complaining.

SM
Unread 10-22-2007, 09:19 AM   #7
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough

Sharp looking car SM.
BTW..what matters is that you're still a Corvette enthusiast not that you have one!
Unread 10-22-2007, 09:43 AM   #8
Suicide King

Name :
Suicide King is on a distinguished road

Hey SM,

What kind of car is that? I really don’t know……. I like the looks of it.
It looks like it was lowered, had some 5 stars slapped on and an aftermarket frontend added to her.

Is that silver tint on the windows or is that just the picture?

I think it’s a hot looking car.
It looks like a cross between a Toyota Supra, a Nissan 350Z and a Porsche 911s wide body model.

Good find SM.

BTW, sometimes I make the mistake of waving to other corvettes while I’m driving in my Toyota…. They never wave back but I still do it anyways.
Unread 10-22-2007, 10:32 AM   #9
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Man, that looks REALLY low to the ground! Watch the speed bumps. But it doesn't look bad at all, even if it is not a vette...
Unread 10-22-2007, 10:33 AM   #10
sandman

Name :
Default That's Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
Hey SM,

What kind of car is that? I really don’t know……. I like the looks of it.
It looks like it was lowered, had some 5 stars slapped on and an aftermarket frontend added to her.

Is that silver tint on the windows or is that just the picture?

I think it’s a hot looking car.
It looks like a cross between a Toyota Supra, a Nissan 350Z and a Porsche 911s wide body model.

Good find SM.

BTW, sometimes I make the mistake of waving to other corvettes while I’m driving in my Toyota…. They never wave back but I still do it anyways.

That's funny suicide I did the same thing this weekend. Oh well!! Believe it or not it is a Hyundai Tiburon Tuscani Elisa. It does have a complete ground kit on it. It has been professionally lowered 3 inches. Speed bumps are a bitti. Worse then my vette was. But It makes you slow down and take her easy. I like it. It really rides smooth even lowered. One thing I am trying to get used to is not sitting so far down in it. I mean you still sit low but you know the vette had that nice big center console. This one has just a small one. But beggers can't be choosie.
Thanks Yanke your right I am still an avid enthusiast. My day will come when I am able to pay cash again for another vette.

SM