The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > General BS forum

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

General BS forum I guess this will be for anything that would seem to be off topic in any other forum here. Just general shootin' the breeze kind of topics.

Unread 10-23-2007, 08:35 AM   #11
sandman

Name :
sandman is on a distinguished road
Default Hey Hey

Come on ya'll I lived there for almost 2 years. That is the most dumbest thing I have seen them spend their money on. I have video to prove this. There is no way that that vette is going to get to any fire quicker then if you were to walk to the fire with a bucket of water. The traffic is so bad their that literally at midnight it is still like driving in downtown NewYork city. When an emergency response piece oh ****tt comes blaring on the road, people in other cars don't even stop pull over or anything. The emergency response vehicle waits at red lights like everyone else. There is no place for you or them to go. They have no choice but to wait. It is truly hilarious. You will have a 5 lane road. On that 5 lane road it is bumper to bumper. You have 1 let me repeat that, you have one lane to turn left. So you get in the left turn lane and as you are turning if you look to your right there is 4 FOUR other lanes turning left with you. It is a total mess. The british designed them for them. They have tons of round abouts. I will try and get you the video's.
sandman is offline   Reply With Quote