The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 01-28-2019, 04:44 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2010 3ZR ZR1 JSB for sale

Sad day fellas but it’s time to move on from my beloved ZR1.
2010 3ZR in jet stream blue. Car has 24k miles. I have owned the car almost 2 years. Currently it is in Minnesota.
The car pretty much sits as I bought it 2 years ago. Haven’t done any more mods or anything to it. What I was told it has for mods are as follows....
K&N intake
Kooks headers
Kooks x-pipe
Akrapovic exhaust with carbon tips
2.6 upper pulley
dyno’d 665 rwhp by induction performance in Florida.
360 forged wheels 20x10 fronts and 20x13 rears. Car has invo’s which I would put at about half life left.
Has custom stereo with alpine headunit, morel components, jl sub and jl 5 channel amp.
Has v-1 hard wired in.
Has ctek 3300 tender that has a plug near the rear hatch button. No need to prop hatch open.
Have the factory ZR1 car cover.
Also has aftermarket carbon fiber rear diffuser.
has ppf on front half of the car as well.
5% window tint as well.
does have a few carbon fiber bits inside as well.
All lights inside are led as well I believe.
far as I know it’s lowered on stock bolts as well.

The only known issue that I’m aware of is the tpms light is on and not reading the sensors. Originally the 360 forged wheels had a chrome lip that was peeling and flaking. Pulled the wheels off and sent them back to 360 forged and they disassembled them and powder coated the lips in a gun metal grey color. When I got them back to put the tires back on I replaced the sensors and must have gotten the wrong sensors. I can’t get them to read even after having the local dealer try reprogramming them.

The other small issue is the car has aftermarket steering wheel in carbon fiber and the clear coat is crackled. Been like that since I bought the car and I actually had bought a new wheel to replace it but got screwed over by the company and never received the wheel and never got a refund either.

these the photos I have handy at the moment.
I’m asking 62k which I think is fair given the mileage and parts that are on the car. Pm me for any more details or questions as I believe I have everything listed and described.
Thanks for looking.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote