The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 01-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #91
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

Going to file on Monday, I think I have given long enough to try to get answers and to give a refund. I really didn't want it to come to this but I guess that's Chris' choice.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2010, 07:12 PM   #92
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow View Post
Going to file on Monday, I think I have given long enough to try to get answers and to give a refund. I really didn't want it to come to this but I guess that's Chris' choice.
Just dosn't sound right to me but I sure hope you guys can settle this mess before Monday. Both of you seem like decent people to me. It's bad news for all when courts get involved and I'm just guessing that you got him pretty pizzed about something and it maybe something you are not even aware of.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #93
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

If that's the case I'd love to know.

I've sent texts as well as emails. So far nothing has been answered. All I was asking for was a time frame on a refund. I even asked if he was going to force me to take him to court, he replied "no liz I'm not" then 30 seconds later when I responded, "Ok, Great then when can you refund the money?" and nothing. for days.
Unread 01-28-2010, 07:53 PM   #94
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
If that's the case I'd love to know.

I've sent texts as well as emails. So far nothing has been answered. All I was asking for was a time frame on a refund. I even asked if he was going to force me to take him to court, he replied "no liz I'm not" then 30 seconds later when I responded, "Ok, Great then when can you refund the money?" and nothing. for days.
Remember I said it may be something you are not aware of. I'm not placing any blame on anyone but I'm sure he reads this stuff and if I were him I would respond to your calls or emails.

If it were me we would have been in court a long time ago. If I were you I would shut off my phone Sun night and let the chips fall where they may. I cannot understand a businessman letting this get so far out of hand and damaging his reputation as well.

Nuff said, good luck.
Unread 01-31-2010, 01:31 PM   #95
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

The friday deadline given, went by with still no word. I wasn't even asking for the refund just simply an answer as to when to expect it. I am gathering up all the paperwork and amounts right now and will be filing in the morning.

On a personal note, I think it's crap that I even have to do this. It is a waste of my time and more money. I am pissed about it. When it's all settled I will fill you all in on all the details. There are a few that were left out because I respected what was once a friendship but since it doesn't run both ways, it doesn't do me any good to hang on to them.
Unread 01-31-2010, 01:41 PM   #96
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
The friday deadline given, went by with still no word. I wasn't even asking for the refund just simply an answer as to when to expect it. I am gathering up all the paperwork and amounts right now and will be filing in the morning.

On a personal note, I think it's crap that I even have to do this. It is a waste of my time and more money. I am pissed about it. When it's all settled I will fill you all in on all the details. There are a few that were left out because I respected what was once a friendship but since it doesn't run both ways, it doesn't do me any good to hang on to them.
You have been far more patient than I would have been. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.
Unread 01-31-2010, 03:25 PM   #97
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:

When you say "filing" what exactly is it that you are filing?
Unread 01-31-2010, 04:44 PM   #98
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
When you say "filing" what exactly is it that you are filing?
Just a SWAG (Scientific Wild Assed Guess-for the uninformed), but I'd wager she's "filing" the law suit documents with the Clerk of Court.

This is where it all gets VERY REAL!

Consists of filing a copy of the complaint with the Court Clerk, having the Summons "signed and sealed" by the Clerk.
After that, the document is served either by the Sheriff or a court/Sheriff certified or appointed Process Server.

May consist of service on Chris alone, or the shop as a business entity and Chris as the owner. It all depends on how his business is set up (DBA or Corp.)?

He then has a predetermined number of days to respond to the suit.

If it's filed as a Pre-Trial Summons and complaint, he will be given a specific date to appear. Most if not all counties are now requiring arbitration before a court appearance is granted.

He can end the whole mess at any point prior to the court date or, in the case of a 20 day summons, at any time prior to final judgment, by making resolving the issues at hand and making the plaintiff "whole" financially.

It should have never gotten this far

Best of luck to all involved.

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2010, 05:38 PM   #99
Bob K
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Just a SWAG (Scientific Wild Assed Guess-for the uninformed), but I'd wager she's "filing" the law suit documents with the Clerk of Court.

This is where it all gets VERY REAL!

Consists of filing a copy of the complaint with the Court Clerk, having the Summons "signed and sealed" by the Clerk.
After that, the document is served either by the Sheriff or a court/Sheriff certified or appointed Process Server.

May consist of service on Chris alone, or the shop as a business entity and Chris as the owner. It all depends on how his business is set up (DBA or Corp.)?

He then has a predetermined number of days to respond to the suit.

If it's filed as a Pre-Trial Summons and complaint, he will be given a specific date to appear. Most if not all counties are now requiring arbitration before a court appearance is granted.

He can end the whole mess at any point prior to the court date or, in the case of a 20 day summons, at any time prior to final judgment, by making resolving the issues at hand and making the plaintiff "whole" financially.

It should have never gotten this far

Best of luck to all involved.
Holy crap. Your above average intelligence regarding these processes is truly amazing or, you know the old saying:

"if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****".
Unread 01-31-2010, 06:17 PM   #100
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
Holy crap. Your above average intelligence regarding these processes is truly amazing or, you know the old saying:

"if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****".
18 Years of this crap and dealing with attorny's, and some of it is bound to rub off on you...and you can't wash it off, I don't care what you do!

The whole "dazzle 'em" thing may apply as well

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote