The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 04-26-2019, 04:07 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) TX: 2002 MY Z06 I/H/C 56k miles very nice tons of upgrades $22k

VIN 1G1YY12S125108867

Only selling because I need to start on other projects (namely restoration of a '66 E-Type Jag inherited from my dad). I bought the car in 2017 at 46k miles and it already had a lot of tasteful upgrades/aftermarket parts from the previous owner(s) and in the time I’ve had it, I have fixed some of the common C5 issues and done a lot of what I would call “modernization” to the car to bring it some new-car qualities.

All of the common C5 issues that I can think of have now been addressed on this car. I drove the car to Florida and back on vacation last summer and it performed flawlessly and returns 28-29 MPG easily on the freeway, even more if you really baby it. This car has been very well maintained over the years and is in great condition for its age. It sounds truly amazing and has a noticeable lope at idle that is music to your ears. I get compliments everywhere I go in it and it’s a real head turner. Plus, it really scoots and, best of all, I truly would not hesitate to drive it cross-country again tomorrow. EVERYTHING works including the HUD and it’s got ice cold AC. That said, it is still a nearly 20 year old used car so it does have some chips and wear here and there I inherited with the car. It should also go without saying but to be clear this car is sold as-is with no warranties expressed or implied. Here’s a run down of the car and as much info as I can think of about it.

Previous owner goes by username “CameronsFRC” here so you are free to research his posts about this car/build. He also has some YouTube videos about this very car during his ownership, see his channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyg...7SwaLAHlAkJlAQ

Here’s a run-down of what was already done to the car by the owner mentioned above. This work was all done around ~40k miles as best I can tell:

Texas Speed Torquer V2 cam 232/234 .600”/.600”
Texas Speed dual spring cam package w/ LS7 lifters
2.02 1.60 Manley steel valves
Lloyd Elliott ported 243 heads
Full port job and cleaned up .20 thousandths (approximately 10.8:1 compression)
Texas Speed trunion upgrade kit
Texas Speed 7.4 push rods
LS2 timing chain
Trickflow timing chain dampener
160 degree thermostat
Haltech cold air intake
McCleod RST twin disc clutch
New slave cylinder
Hinson Motorsports speed bleeder
Continental DWS tires
Black out tint on rear lights
Tuned by 21st in Addison, Texas - ~450 whp, ~410 ft. lbs. tq

The car also has the following parts that I believe were installed by original owner (Florida):

Dynatec long tube headers
Dynatech high-flow cats
Dynatech X pipe
Borla Stinger quad tip axle backs
MGW short shifter
Slotted rotors
Hawk HPS pads front and rear
Front skid bars

Since I bought the car in December of 2017, I have done the following:

Joying touch screen Android head unit with bluetooth, backup camera, GPS navigation, etc. and installed in a new center trim designed to to fit a double DIN aftermarket head unit. Head unit is powered by factory Bose speakers routed through a PAC ROEM-VET1 adapter interface. Because the head unit is an Android unit, you can download anything from the Google Play store. I use iGo for navigation (see pics) but you can use any app you want to include Google Maps. One of my favorite apps is Torque, which lets you get all sorts of live OBD2 data about the car. Torque operates with a bluetooth dongle plugged into the OBD2 port. Note: all apps I mention on the Android unit were bought/downloaded on my Google account and the Android will be wiped/returned to stock when you buy the vehicle. This means any apps like Torque you will need to re-download yourself on your own account (see pics).

Brass headlight motor gears and replaced all bump stops with new (see pics). As you know, these headlights are very, very problematic on the C5 and even after these fixes every once in a while both lights will not open on the first try. They will always, however, open on an immediate second try.

Installed glass projector HID headlights and LED bulbs all around the car to include interior and reverse lights (see pics).

Clear bumper lights with amber/white LED switchback bulbs (amber bulbs during day and white at night).

Repaired dim HVAC unit AND installed all new bulbs - looks phenomenal now at night (see soldering/repair pics).

Removed front lowering bolts. I still have the bolts and will provide them to you. Full disclosure: at parking lot speeds, when turning the wheels, this sometimes causes some noise in the front suspension - look it up, this is normal with removed front bolts.

HD dash camera with wifi app to let you configure settings/download clips. The camera uses a 32 GB SD card to record to. I will be taking my SD card with me so you will need to provide your own if you wish to keep/use the dash camera (see pics).

Foam trunk partition (see pics).

Custom fit folding sun shade.

Custom fit all weather car cover.

Rockford Fosgate 12” R2 Prime subwoofer (wired 4 ohm) with Boss amp and enclosed subwoofer box to keep trunk space. The Boss amp has a wired amp gain **** in the interior so you can adjust on the fly. Before vacation last year, I quickly built a flat-topped amp rack (amp mounts on the underside) to sit over the subwoofer to allow me to keep the “nook” space free on both sides of the trunk. It needs some fresh adhesive for the carpet on the sides but it holds luggage and groceries great so I’ve left it in place (see pics).

Notes:

Clean blue Texas title in my name, in hand.

I will only accept a cashier’s check and the title/car will not be released until the check 100% clears which should be a few days after purchase.

Not interested in any trades.

PepBoys oil change sticker is on the door but I have done all my own maintenance on this car. My brother and best friend work for PepBoys so I just have a big roll of oil change stickers from them.

Car is located in Dallas near Mesquite. I work 60+ hours a week and cannot spend much time with phone calls due to my job - text or e-mail or PM is ideal and I can respond quickly that way.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote