The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 05-06-2019, 03:08 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1965 Corvette Coupe $50,000

I am retiring in a year, so I am thinning my Corvette collection herd. All will be for sell and I will see which ones sell first. I loved my Corvettes, but I need to simplify in retirement. My 1965 is a real head turner, it looks great! This is a daily driver but it is in really good shape. I drive it all over Florida without a problem. I am not sure how much to ask, but the Corvette Forum rules are that I state a price so I am starting high but putting a OBO on the price. I would appreciate private messages suggesting a better price.
This is a 1965 Corvette small block coupe with PS and AC. The car runs great! It looks really good. It is a matching numbers car.
I cannot tell you specific technical details of the mechanical condition because I am not a mechanic, however, if you are interested, my mechanic has agreed to talk to anyone that calls about the car. If it ever had a problem, I brought it in rather than trying to fix it myself. It has not been to the mechanic except for oil changes in a long time. Here is the only problem that I know of: It was a @#$% getting the AC working when I bought it. I went through 5 original AC units before giving up and installing a non-C2 unit. AC works great now, but the car overheats on very hot days. I installed a DeWitts radiator with electric fan, but it still overheats on hot days. I am now guessing it could be either a stuck thermostat or the water pump needs to be replaced (vanes could be worn). If the AC is not on or the day is not too hot, the car does not overheat. (Note: the "I" in this paragraph means my mechanic did the work). Since I have four Corvettes, I just don't drive it more than a few miles on hot days. It has never overheated to the point of going past 240 on the temp gauge because I just turn off the AC before it gets to 240 and it cools right down.
Please call if you have questions: (321) 266-4899.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote