The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 12-06-2012, 03:57 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default F/S 1994 Comp Yellow 6spd Coupe Forged 383 **$8,000**

Hello, I am selling the car listed in my profile. It has 60k miles on the body and approximately 2500 miles on the custom built and forged 383 stroker.

The good, I purchased this car about 1 year ago for 13k then I spent another 10k upgrading the motor and all supporting mods. Parts are way to many to list so please PM me and I will give you my contact number. I have all the receipts for work performed and parts. All work and assembly was done by a professional shop in Fort Myers Florida. All parts are high quality. AFR, Weisco, Mahle, Crower, Scat, Centerforce, Hooker, ARP. Car has not been on a Dyno, but hauls serious *** and is probably putting down above 400 to the wheel. It has way more in it, but more on that further down. Apart from a super charger there is nothing more you can or need to do to this motor.

The car has almost every available option for 1994, and is in amazing condition for the year. I get compliments all the time. People that don't know vettes think its far newer. Car is currently located in SW Florida.

Now for the bad, and I am not going to hold back because I want you to know what your getting into. The tune on this car is absolute crap. I went through PCM for less and it was like throwing my money in the trash can. The car will need a tune and there is nobody in my area willing or capable to do it properly. Due to the poor tune the car runs rough (but extremely strong) and is probably down about 50-80 horse. I can not stress enough how much a tune will improve this car.

The exhaust was all custom done and worked great at first. Unfortunately I live in the land of mediocrity (FL) and it leaks in several places now. Going to need a good welder, because she has some header tick.

Up until recently the above were my only real issues with the car. However; lucky me the car has developed a transmission whine and I am officially done with the whole project. Car still runs extremely strong and starts every time. I just don't know what is going on with the trans. It has been parked for about a month now as I am afraid of something self destructing. The clutch flywheel and pressure plate are a full and properly broken in Centerforce DF set up. Absolute worst case scenario trans is gone. ($600-$1200) for another.

I have dealt with all the wrong people to try to get this project right. I have sunk way to much money into it and I am just done.

This was my dream car and it would still be amazing if someone was willing to sink another 1000-2000 into it. I just don't have the time and I am tired of dealing with people willing to take your money for nothing in return.

Given the condition of the car, the money invested and what she needs to be right. I feel $8000 the way she sits is very very fair. I just want it gone, and hopefully someone will give her the love she needs to be a dream car. Pictures are in my profile. I am willing to supply more upon request after you and I have had a discussion over the phone and I gauge your interest. I have pics of the engine build as well.

I am a responsible adult and this vehicle has been broken in with the utmost in care. Throttle has always been rolled into and never punched. The car has never been raced or abused in anyway.

P.S. I am not interested in trades and I am not willing to take less, regardless of what your opinion may be. I know what I've got. --Thank you.

Yes the time stamp in the photo's is off. I am sorry, it's an older camera and I don't use it often. The images in my profile were taken approximately 6 months ago, but they accurately convey the condition of my vehicle. The only difference now is I have slotted and drilled rotors (which look fantastic).

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote