The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Flea Market

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Flea Market For Sale | Wanteds | Anything BUT Corvette stuff here, please. Let fellow CorvetteFlorida members know what you have to sell or are looking for.

Unread 02-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
LEJ ZO6
LEJ ZO6

Name :
LEJ ZO6 has disabled reputation
Default Oxy-Acetylene Torch Set

The tank rental for my Oxy-Acetylene tanks came due this month. I probably only used them once or twice in the last year. It really isn't worth it for me to renew the rental. I have decided to turn them back in.

So, I'm going to offer the rest of the equipment for sale. There are 2 cutting torches, 1 brazing/welding torch, 2 regulators with gages, 2 - 25 ft. lengths of hose, a welding cart from Harbor Freight and a couple of strikers.

The torches are really old but they are good quality and work fine ( Oxweld)&(Smith).
The regulators and gages are old too but work fine also ( Oxweld)&(Smith). The tanks have been sitting unused for most of the year and the regulators held the pressure all this time.
The hoses are old but still hold pressure.

$125 for everything except the tanks. The tanks are rentals and have to go back. This stuff needs to be sold locally, somewhere near Tampa. It would be too expensive to ship.

LEJ ZO6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #2
Dick
My two boo's \/

Name :
Dick has disabled reputation

Ive been wanting a cutting torch for sometime. . . how much do the tank rentals run and with those torches can you heat up metal to bend it aswell? A heat torch or w/e or do they just cut. . thanks
Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
LEJ ZO6
LEJ ZO6

Name :
LEJ ZO6 has disabled reputation
Default Cost for Tanks

I rented my oxygen & acetylene tanks from Ace Welding Supply on N. Nebraska. You pay a deposit when you rent the tanks. You get that back when you return them. The tank rental was $100/yr. You can pay be the month if you prefer. Cost of the gas is extra. I didn't use them very much so I didn't buy much gas. They never said anything about the gas usage being low.

The torches can be used to heat metal for bending as well as cutting and welding. The welding torch doesn't have the oxy trigger so you can heat without cutting. The cutting torches can be used to heat also, you just don't want to pull the trigger unless you want to cut.
LEJ ZO6 is offline   Reply With Quote