The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 08-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #1
Pres712
Pres712

Name : Jim Hildebrand
Pres712 is on a distinguished road
Default Window regulator

Last week a small plastic wheel broke and the window regulator in my '03 stopped working. I searched around and GMParts direct seemed to have the best price. There is two ways to order from them; order the part without checking with them and no guarantee. Give them your e-mail and VIN # and they will get back to you. I waited 3 days and no response. Found the part with Corvette Central. Waited several days for a conformation and finally called them. The part is backordered and not expected in until Oct 18!! Called Eckler's, had the part in stock. That was Monday, part arrived Tuesday and later that day the window was up and working! Thank you Eckler's!!
Pres712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
Cor66Vette

Name :
Cor66Vette has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres712 View Post
... Called Eckler's, had the part in stock. That was Monday, part arrived Tuesday and later that day the window was up and working! Thank you Eckler's!!
I've had good luck with ECKLER'S also. I've also found ZIP PRODUCTS to be quite customer friendly. And if anyone needs C2 parts, LONG ISLAND CORVETTE SUPPLY is the best for that gen Vette.
Cor66Vette is offline   Reply With Quote