The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Florida Specific Forums > Events and Happenings

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Events and Happenings Shows | Cruises | Parties | Swap Meets

Unread 02-05-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
Richard Newton

Name :
Richard Newton has disabled reputation
Default Naples Breakfast - Saturday in Bonita Springs

Breakfast Club

It’s been pointed out that I actually use the term Club in these emails. There’s no special reason to use the term club except that it’s easy to spell. Actually when it was mentioned to me I thought of suspending that person from the group. Then I remembered that we would have to actually have members. Damn

Maybe we should have members just so we can revoke a person’s membership. That would be fun. “You’re no longer allowed to eat donuts and bagels with us.” Then I remembered that someone would have to keep track of who is actually allowed to eat donuts with us. That’s just too much trouble.

Besides Debold Performance always has lots of great food. They also have some pretty neat cars too. Plus, you get to meet new people who haven’t heard all of your old car stories before. Hey, new people that you can bore to death and free food. You can’t beat that combination.

This will be a good time to bring neighbors and friends. We can never have too many people. Just remind them that they can’t join. Oh you can’t join either. We’re that exclusive. We’re so special that no one can join. It’s ok to just show up though.

February 9

Debold Performance Inc.
28360 Old 41 – Unit 11
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
www.DeboldPerformanceinc.com

March 8

Evolution Motorworks
4006 Progress Ave. #4
Naples, FL 34104
239-430-9146

“It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature.”
Steven Wright
Richard Newton is offline   Reply With Quote