The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 08-10-2010, 01:12 PM   #61
FRC Tom

Name : Thomas Feuerherm
FRC Tom is on a distinguished road

Tracy I don't know why you had to jump in here, they are rev x.
For one you did not tell me you sold the car to someone else til 2 months after the fact. I met Justin once after waiting at your shop for over 2 hours for a payment in July of last year (payments started in April).
The car did not sit for 2 years in Greg's backyard, 5 months at the most.
A couple of weeks before you wanted to sell my car I took pictures of it to show a possible buyer, he wanted to see the crack in the paint.
The car was parked next to Greg's SS, as you can see they are both covered with leaves under the tree that is not there.

The only thing wrong with the interior was the cracks in the drivers seat after 85,000 miles of use, and the consol was still out after a new clutch.

I wanted to part the car out but you insisted you could sell it.
You really know how to spin the truth, Bill O'riley would have a field day with you.

Tom Feuerherm
Unread 08-10-2010, 01:22 PM   #62
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

Whats the date of that picture? Greg was there and helpped me pick it up, but just keep it up since I may be your only hope in getting made whole, and your sure digging deeper. Go have a beer or 10.
Unread 08-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #63
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Per Justin and Tom - A deal has been reached on the vehicle. Tracy is not involved, and no longer has anything more to do with either the former RevXtreme or the vehicle in question. It's no longer his issue.

Unless something changes, and I don't believe it will, This event is over!

The matter is again closed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Gordon
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #64
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
My point as well. He is dragging me back in on other forums also.I've said my piece and will not be helpping him in anyway after this.
Unread 08-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #65
Tampa Tuning
Tampa Tuner

Name : Phil
Tampa Tuning is on a distinguished road

www.TAMPATUNING.com
813-727-8720

Corvette Camaro GTO CTS-v Dyno Charger and Challenger DYNO Tuning in Tampa, Brandon, St. Petersburg, Bradenton
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #66
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

I talked to Justin Mizel yesterday & he states that he has been in touch w/Tom constantly and is & has been up to date w/the payments.....so one of you is not telling the truth, and I would believe him over Tom.
Unread 08-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #67
DZ302

Name : .
DZ302 has disabled reputation
Default Revxtreme = West coast speed shop, Still the same shady people

I am new to the site but have been doing alot of research on revxtreme because they ripped off a buddy of mine.

We have found that this Justin guy owes more than one person money and has not been paying his bills. We have also found that he is partners in a couple of other businesses. We have found out that they “revxtreme” operated illegally (without insurance, under another companies sales tax permit and without an MVR for the time they were open) so it should be pretty easy to get this taken care of.

Did anyone know about this? Still the same people working there and the same owner.

Do they think that changing the name for the 6th time from revxtreme, revxtreme auto sports, revxtreme motorsports, revxtreme performance & engineering, RPE or whatever else they have called it is going to do any good? How many times are they going to pull this crap?
Anyone who gets something done there is taking a big chance on getting dicked over

I have read on other forums that they have ripped off a ton of other people. One for 400 bucks, one for 2250 and didn’t even do work to his car and another one they stole some parts of his car, another they broke some stuff on his car and didn’t fix it, they send out cars unfinished, they try and hide stuff they mess up.
DZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #68
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

I am the former owner of RevXtreme, and all was in order at all times as far as license, MVR, Resellers permit, and shop liability insurance. I closed in Feb, 2010 and your story of a "friend" getting ripped in Jan is false. I have no connection with any of RPE or whatever it is called now.....but be aware that with the new internet slander case precidents set that posting false & slanderous statements to harm another on a public forum is alot easier to pursue now so tread lightly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZ302 View Post
I am new to the site but have been doing alot of research on revxtreme because they ripped off a buddy of mine.

We have found that this Justin guy owes more than one person money and has not been paying his bills. We have also found that he is partners in a couple of other businesses. We have found out that they “revxtreme” operated illegally (without insurance, under another companies sales tax permit and without an MVR for the time they were open) so it should be pretty easy to get this taken care of.

Did anyone know about this? Still the same people working there and the same owner.

Do they think that changing the name for the 6th time from revxtreme, revxtreme auto sports, revxtreme motorsports, revxtreme performance & engineering, RPE or whatever else they have called it is going to do any good? How many times are they going to pull this crap?
Anyone who gets something done there is taking a big chance on getting dicked over

I have read on other forums that they have ripped off a ton of other people. One for 400 bucks, one for 2250 and didn’t even do work to his car and another one they stole some parts of his car, another they broke some stuff on his car and didn’t fix it, they send out cars unfinished, they try and hide stuff they mess up.
Unread 08-14-2010, 10:33 PM   #69
DZ302

Name : .
DZ302 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
I am the former owner of RevXtreme, and all was in order at all times as far as license, MVR, Resellers permit, and shop liability insurance. I closed in Feb, 2010 and your story of a "friend" getting ripped in Jan is false. I have no connection with any of RPE or whatever it is called now.....but be aware that with the new internet slander case precidents set that posting false & slanderous statements to harm another on a public forum is alot easier to pursue now so tread lightly.
I am not trying to harm anyone and i dont think any of this is slander. I have ready alot of your posts revxtreme1 and you sure do throw that out their alot. this is only to let the public know what is going on. as simple as a news paper or magazine article. it's called freedom of speach! something that crooks or bad shops wish would go away. I am suprised that you are trying to support a shop like that.

The cam was ordered at the end of Jan and he picked it up in Feb. during the time that you sold or closed down revxtreme and this other guy took over.
DZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2010, 01:54 AM   #70
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Just for the sake of satisfying a query made by another member and without any offered comment about any relevance concerning this information...
Quote:
66.51.39.238 : lntl0308gw01.us.rig.net
Disturbed Customs 66.51.39.238
DZ302 66.51.39.238