The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 05-21-2010, 08:53 AM   #51
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
I thought after Mark posted the case was closed but then Tom posted and indicated he's dealing with RevXtreme. Makes no sense.
It makes perfectly good sense.

Let's just leave it alone and let the principles work it out, ok?

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #52
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I thought after Mark posted the case was closed but then Tom posted and indicated he's dealing with RevXtreme. Makes no sense.
Yes, it does make sense. You just missed an important piece of the puzzle that was posted earlier. In case you didn't get the reference, RPE = RevXtreme below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 View Post
Here are the facts as they stand with me:

over 2 years ago Tom was trying to sell his car, but in the condition it was in there were no takers. The car had sat behind Greg's house covered in years of leaves & debris, and mice or rodents had eaten away several of the wire harnesses (Greg or Rachelle please jump in on any of this to add facts or verify what I am stating) so Tom asked if I could get the car to my shop to at least clean it up & get it running to help him as he had no $$ and no place to work on it. I agreed to pick it up and do just that, and try and sell it afterward and I would get a share of the sales price. When I went to pick it up, the column lock was stuck & after 1/2 day of working to get it on the trailer, Greg then left his shop (where he had paying work) and met me to dissasemble the cloumn so we could steer it & he then helpped me push it onto the trailer. The car then spent over two years at the shop with not a peny paid by Tom, nor did I charge him a penny. I did take the turbos off and replaced the seals, and rebuilt the scavenge pump, finished the exhaust & fixed the chewed wires. During this time I also brought Tom in on every tune I thought comfortable with him doing to give him some income, paid him even when he just showed up so he could at least get gas$, and also helpped him repair his DD car he & Ellen used, and again, never asked for a dime...all was generosity. For those that dont know of FRC Tom, he was one of the pioneers in C5 corvette tuning & performance, but due to unfortanate circumstances pretty much slid down a steep slope to the bottom which is sad because he STILL has a near genius brain when lucid....I urge any that have not read the tribute story I wrote on him & this car to go to LSXTV and read it) During this time the car was at the shop, Tom came in and was selling parts to raise money. Again, not charging a penny, I removed the front & rear sway bars for him that he sold. After showing this car to dozens, not a single person could see past the ugliness to see what this car could be when finished. Enter Justin Mizell, current owner of RPE. He could see that the car was something that could be turned back into what it was and more. After introducing them He & Tom entered into an agreement with Justin making payments monthly to Tom & then to his Mother as he had some legal issues to deal with. Most of the time Justin paid him on time, but again THIS WAS NOT MY DEAL & I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT other than trying to get the payments to him when Justin was out of town or unavailable (Justin owns a company that takes him across country quite often and is not always around to send it on time, but he has always made good & I trust him to continue to....he is very honest & honorable). I have endured Toms calls at all hours and Ellens profanity and disruptions, and each time have bent over backwards to get him a payment and relay messages. What I have been involved in is transforming this neglegted car into a super car show piece. (look at the photos) and Justin paid for it all. Tom signed the title over to Justin. Again, Where Mark Dickey do you see any of what I have done to help a former friend down on his luck that has been unfair or cheated him in any way? I realize you have for years hounded me with your attacks, but never have we done business or even met, so your attack is as low as they get. I also understand you have plenty of friends that look up to & respect you, but your attacks on me (this being just the latest) so You can see I have not seen any side of you but this jerk who knows nothing of me going out of your way to slander my name and continue attacks.

Now, I would like Greg & Rachelle to add their info to this as the car sat at their house for 2 years before I tried to help Tom, and it would help for Justin to verify what I have stated.

Also, any active members here see my average post is either to assist a member with a tech issue, give credit & referals to other shops I trust (Antivenom, Xtreme, Mike Norris, Mike Huser, etc. (no, I would NEVER send someone into the pit that the sticker mod shop is) and unlike many forum vendors (on all sites) you see a pretty balanced blend of help, knowledge sharing, kudos & reccomendations to other shops I respect along with promoting my products & services. I am not perfect, and make mistakes from time to time, but I never place blame elsewhere or tell a customer to get lost...I own up & make it right, and always have....but when a false attack is aimed at me I no longer sit back & ignore them, but will defend myself & employees to the end.

I talked to Tom nearly 2 weeks ago when he called to tell me Mark Dickey had called him and told him a totally different description of what the story actually was, and Tom told me he hadn't read it yet, but Mark totally misperesented it. At that time I urged Tom to set him straight with the truth right away....and it appears he neglected to do so, or Mark took it upon himself to even not knowing the facts still chose to slander me in public.

I have a question for you Mark, what have I been doing to attack you and lbel & slander you over these past few years you have attacked me? NOTHING! Never a public cut or post concerning anything about you except the comment how nice your car turned out....so where does a person have to stoop to find the evil in their heart to want to harm others? What satisfaction do you get out of such things? I can't imagine having that type of evil intent in my heart & soul. Tom? Never again will you EVER get a favor or help from me again....and just a week or so ago you told me how I've always been there for you when so many have not.....
Unread 05-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #53
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

I did miss the connection and I have more I could say on the subject after talking to Tracy but it's been suggested I don't make anymore comments in this thread. Thanks for letting me know what I did miss.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2010, 10:16 AM   #54
Shadow

Name :

Quote:
I did miss the connection and I have more I could say on the subject after talking to Tracy but it's been suggested I don't make anymore comments in this thread. Thanks for letting me know what I did miss.
Excellent choice
glad we could help put the pieces together

Remember:

Unread 05-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #55
Shadow

Name :
Default UPDATE-PLEASE READ

One thing about doing what I've done professionally for years is, you tend to lose your shyness

In the past several days, I've emailed with Tracy and Mark, and spoken perosnally with Tom, and the new owner of RPE, fka: RevXtreme, Justin Mizell.

I'm not going to get into specifics, but at Justins request, and with FRC Tom's blessing and authorization, I'm going to post the following:

Per Justin and Tom - A deal has been reached on the vehicle. Tracy is not involved, and no longer has anything more to do with either the former RevXtreme or the vehicle in question. It's no longer his issue.

Tom will be compensated by Mr. Mizell for every cent due, in a time frame agreed upon by both parties.

Unless something changes, and I don't believe it will, This event is over!

FWIW, I spoke with Mr. Mizell for quite some time. Seems like quite the stand up individual, a good business man and a performance enthusiasts from the word go. he's into performance cars, 4x4's, bike...a very well rounded individual.

He also owns another full time business (which I'll let him clue you in on if he feels comfortable or deems appropriate). I'm familiar with his other business and can assure your, he wouldn't have been able to turn it inot the business it is without some intense level of discipline and integrity

The matter is again closed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Gordon

Remember:

Unread 05-22-2010, 11:02 AM   #56
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Name : Tracy Lewis
RevXtreme 1 has disabled reputation

I want to clarify a few things here and would like if Shadow could acknowledge such as he spoke in lengnth to Justin Mizell personally on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
One thing about doing what I've done professionally for years is, you tend to lose your shyness

In the past several days, I've emailed with Tracy and Mark, and spoken perosnally with Tom, and the new owner of RPE, fka: RevXtreme, Justin Mizell.

I'm not going to get into specifics, but at Justins request, and with FRC Tom's blessing and authorization, I'm going to post the following:

Per Justin and Tom - A deal has been reached on the vehicle. Tracy is not involved, and no longer has anything more to do with either the former RevXtreme or the vehicle in question. It's no longer his issue.

Tom will be compensated by Mr. Mizell for every cent due, in a time frame agreed upon by both parties.

This still does not address the fact that Mark Dickey posted an attack on me without checking the facts or contacting me in a PM to even attempt to hear the facts or verify what he was told by Tom was not true.

Does not make it clear that all of Mark Dickeys statements and accusations were lies and the harm id already done.

Does not address Mark Dickeys threat of physical violence (or what could be interpeted as a death threat) in a public forum.

And does nothing to clarify that I bent over backwards to help Tom on every step of this deal.

I understand that this is touchy, but harm has been done here and it has spread now to other forums (by Mark it appears) and it has STILL not been made clear that Tom was NEVER lead to believe he was selling the car to me.

I ask for my name to be cleared here and it be made clear that Mark Dickeys actions were uncalled for.

Tracy Lewis

Unless something changes, and I don't believe it will, This event is over!

FWIW, I spoke with Mr. Mizell for quite some time. Seems like quite the stand up individual, a good business man and a performance enthusiasts from the word go. he's into performance cars, 4x4's, bike...a very well rounded individual.

He also owns another full time business (which I'll let him clue you in on if he feels comfortable or deems appropriate). I'm familiar with his other business and can assure your, he wouldn't have been able to turn it inot the business it is without some intense level of discipline and integrity

The matter is again closed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Gordon
Unread 05-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #57
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

My reply somehow got mixed into the quote....and I can't edit it, so please read my points in the middle of the quote.
Unread 05-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #58
Shadow

Name :

Tracy,

For your benefit, and so others can see your response, here's a simple cut and paste of your retort:

Quote:
This still does not address the fact that Mark Dickey posted an attack on me without checking the facts or contacting me in a PM to even attempt to hear the facts or verify what he was told by Tom was not true.

Does not make it clear that all of Mark Dickeys statements and accusations were lies and the harm id already done.

Does not address Mark Dickeys threat of physical violence (or what could be interpeted as a death threat) in a public forum.

And does nothing to clarify that I bent over backwards to help Tom on every step of this deal.

I understand that this is touchy, but harm has been done here and it has spread now to other forums (by Mark it appears) and it has STILL not been made clear that Tom was NEVER lead to believe he was selling the car to me.

I ask for my name to be cleared here and it be made clear that Mark Dickeys actions were uncalled for.

Tracy Lewis
Although I asked that this matter be left alone, it's apparent that you're not going to let it die

Since you quoted MY response, I'll respond in kind, but more specifically:

Quote:
True.
Everyone "should" at least attempt to verify facts or state them as hearsay (so and so told me this or that....) when posting anything potentially inflamatory or damaging about another person or business.
As I indicated in my previous post (quoted above), I recieved my information from Tom and Justin.
In this case, Mark did say that he got this information from Tom. Other than getting into a he said/she said, not much good would have come from contacting you. The person he really needed to contact for the straight, non-biased scoop, would have been the new owner or RPE

Quote:
This is not true Tracy.
Misguided statements, confused and/or incorrect information, maybe.
Outright "Lies?" Not really and not all of it was incorrect.
Again, this is from MY PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS with Tom and Justin.
Let's leave it at that please. I'm already said I'm not going to release details publically of those priovate conversations!

Quote:
It wasn't intended to!
The post was "intended" to prevent further he said/she said on the issue, state that a resolution had been reached between the 2 parties actually involved, and attempt to put the matter at rest.

Marks indescretion was handled in the same manner as yours.
What more would you like me to do? Have him drawn and quartered?

Quote:
You've made that evident in several of you own posts. I saw no reason to rehash it.

Quote:
There's nothing really "touchy" about it. It is what it is.
That little factoid as to who though who was purchasing the car, has been sufficiently explained to me.

I suggest, if you want to further this matter, that you privately discuss it with Tom and Justin. Maybe a little sit down between the 3 gentlemen involved would do more good than trying to hash it out here

If you feel you have been "damaged" by Marks actions, there are channels you can follow for redress of grievances.

Quote:
Sorry man, can't do that

I'm not a babysitter, a sunday school teacher (that's not a HALO over my bald head, it's a GLARE) nor a miracle worker.

Although I viewed Marks "threat" as a response to some apparent PM related issue, it was and is uncalled for on a public forum.

As previously stated, both your "charactherization" comment and Marks "threat" were handled identically and pursuant to forum protocol.
That matter is over and behind us

As for clearing your name, I've found the best course of action to be time.

The public as a whole, has a very short memory span. Most can tell you what happened on the last episode of "FAMILY GUY", but can't tell you the name of the latest Supreme Court nominee

Of course there are various resources you may pursue through both the civil court system (if you feel you have "damages" and/or the Criminal Courts System if you believe the threat to be a "real" and "viable" threat.

Or, you could chalk the whole matter up to a friend tying to look out for a friend, not having access to all the information, and another internet b**ch fest.

If it were me, unless he showed up at my door, baseball bat in hand, I'd let it go.

From my POV, this matter is still closed. No further action will be taken on any previous matters by me.

All the best to all parties in any way involved

Gordon

Remember:

Unread 08-10-2010, 02:19 AM   #59
FRC Tom

Name : Thomas Feuerherm
FRC Tom is on a distinguished road

Well I sat back and once again trusted what was told to me.
Turns out they traded my car for a truck to a guy in AL. that has since sold it and I am now out $9500.00.
My lack of good judgement, like of beer, my crazy x girlfriend, my going to jail(which happened over 20 years ago) still has nothing to do with me getting ripped off by all these people.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-c...y-200-mph.html

Saying that the car was abanded in Antivenoms back yard is a flat out fabrication. That statement right there is a slap in his face. Greg would not do that to a customer or a friend of over 10 years.

Oh, and these clowns did not build that car I did with the help of Greg.
Just another lie to make themselves look good.

Tom Feuerherm
Unread 08-10-2010, 08:58 AM   #60
RevXtreme 1
www.revxtreme.com

Again, Tom cannot get his facts straight.

There is no "they". Only Justin Mizel who made the deal in the beginning with Tom face to face in person. Greg/Antivenom did nothing wrong at any time throughout this saga. Greg had allowed Tom to park the car on his home property where it sat for app 2 years in the weather covered with leaves and mildew. Tom contacted me parinoide that someone was going to steal his wheels and wanted help selling the car. At my expense (verify it all w/Greg at AV) I traveled up to Gregs and the car would not start as mice/rats had chewed wiring up and the moisture had corroded the column lock so it would not release. I then went and got a trailer (again, Tom never gave me a penny for any of this) and brought it down to my shop and repaired the wiring, changed all fluids, got the car running, (again, not a penny from Tom) and advertised it to try and sell it for him. Tom even showed up one day to strip the sway bars off to sell to someone and promised he would bring replacements, but never did. After over a year, no one that saw the car would buy it as it was to rough. The leather seats were rotting, and the body work was coming apart and large sections of paint lifted with the body filler. (again, do a search to find the for sale threads). Enter Justin Mizel, owner of revXtreme Performance & Engineering. I put Justin & Tom in touch w/each other and they struck a deal with Justin buying it on payments. All seemed well in the begining and I vouched for Justin as he came across as honest & Christian as the day is long. I then spent months redoing the entire car....new interior, redid a ton of wiring, rebuilt the turbos, rebuilt the scavenger pump, added dual in tank 255's, and a list to long to follow. Then had the car body stripped down and totally redone (Justin paid for that) and painted Mag Red. Finished the car and wrote the article on LSXTV.com as a tribute to Tom (read the article) and to Justin as the owner of RPE. Throughout this time the payments to Tom became later and later, and my wife & I did all we could to assist but ultimately this again, was a deal between Tom & Justin. Jump ahead to when Tom & Mark Dickey jumped into the this thread and see how I got thrown under the bus.....and how Tom posted all was well as the "good guy" Justin had made things right. Apparently not. Justin traded the TT for an awesome custom hummer monster truck and it appears Tom has finally seen where this all has gone, but still slams me & my old company, RevXtreme. So here it is again......Justin Mizel made the deal w/Tom. Justin Mizel owns RPE (RevXtreme closed doors Feb 28, 2010) and Tom blames everyone but where the issue lays. It is NOT RevXtreme (as he slanders me on CF), Tom sold the car to Justin Mizel (and still no $$ to me for all I did for Tom), The deal is with Justin Mizel, I have no control over anything he does or is doing as many know I was locked out & forbid to enter the property, and cannot even get my personal stuff out of the shop I had stored there. All inventory is also there....and after 6 years and $400,000 invested and helpping most any who has ever asked for my help (many here know this first hand) I have nothing. All equipment is gone, I have lost my home & most everything else but my family....which is worth more than any amount of $$. Have one car left with 195,000 miles on it (VW Jetta) to use between my wife & I. My health as many know is very poor, yet I still get punished for helpping those that ask.

The lesson? Few good deeds go unpunished and the truth seems to mean nothing, only how creatively someone can make slander posts and convince others what they want them to believe. In Toms quote below, he lists his personal issues that have caused alot of the trouble....but still lets them guide his mouth & keyboard. I could still help him get whole, but I'll be damned if I am going to lift another finger for someone who has treated me as he (and his "friends he has lied to, or grossley misled into attacking myself) have so you made your bed, now lay in it. Sometimes time does bring out the truth and shows what people are truely like behind slick facades.....but the problem is the damage done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRC Tom View Post
Well I sat back and once again trusted what was told to me.
Turns out they traded my car for a truck to a guy in AL. that has since sold it and I am now out $9500.00.
My lack of good judgement, like of beer, my crazy x girlfriend, my going to jail(which happened over 20 years ago) still has nothing to do with me getting ripped off by all these people.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-c...y-200-mph.html

Saying that the car was abanded in Antivenoms back yard is a flat out fabrication. That statement right there is a slap in his face. Greg would not do that to a customer or a friend of over 10 years.

Oh, and these clowns did not build that car I did with the help of Greg.
Just another lie to make themselves look good.

Tom Feuerherm