The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-29-2019, 10:33 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1999 c5 auto coupe roller for sale

I recently bought this car from a friend after he had a minor front end altercation.
The car still runs and drives great, but all I want is the engine & exhaust and to sell the remainider of the car complete to not deal with the "PART OUT " Process. I know I could make much more money parting the car out and will go that route if someone doesn't buy it whole, but for now please don't ask for parts. If someone doesn't buy the car as a complete roller I will do a new posting as a "PART OUT"
Here is the laundry list of aftermarket parts and details:
Car:
1999 NBM Auto coupe, 142,000 miles - needs a new nose and crash bar, no other damage. This was a relatively minor incident and the air bags did not deploy, there was also no police report or car fax report. I HAVE THE ORIGINAL NOSE ALONG WITH ALL HARDWARE AND MARKER LIGHTS. All other paint and body work on this car is very good.

RPM LEVEL 5 4L65E TRANS
PRECISION MULTI DISC 3600 CONVERTER - 35,000 MILES ON TRANS / CONVERTER BUILD
C5 Z06 DIFF W/ 3.42 GEARS
6 POINT BOLT IN ROLL BAR WITH REMOVABLE DOOR BARS ( BOTH SIDES ) + 5 POINT CAM LOCK STYLE HARNESS ON DRIVERS SIDE
TWIN WALBRO 255LPH IN-TANK PUMPS W/ ALL NEW -8 LINES
CHROME Z06 REPLICAS ( NO CURB RASH BUT THE CHINESE CHROME ISN'T GREAT ) 17" NITTOS UP FRONT, 18" NITTO NTO5R DRAG RADIALS OUT BACK 285/18
FIXED HEADLIGHT CONVERSION -I don't know the brand
BE COOL 4 CORE RADIATOR
HYPERCOIL LEAF SPRINGS FRONT AND REAR
BLACK SPORT SEATS
All suspension & interior are in very good condition for a car w/ 140K
Asking $ 5900 obo
If you want the exhaust system included $ 6500 obo - Exhaust is ARH HEADERS, X- PIPE AND TI CATBACK.
For now I'm leaving the engine in the car so a potential buyer can test ride in the car to see that everything is in good working order.
If anyone is curious, The current engine in the car that I'm keeping is a 550 rwhp 408.
Jason

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote