The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 09-11-2019, 06:25 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2013 Grand Sport

I gave up on the supercharger idea and decided to sell my 2LT Heritage edition black beauty as it is time for me to get up off the ground. I am the second owner and this car has been garaged and covered since I purchased it 3 years ago. I had the fuel pump issue taken care of this year under the extended warranty program. Thanks GM. I had side skirts and front splitter painted and installed at a body shop specializing in Corvettes. Kenwood DNX893S head unit with navigation and front and rear cameras installed. Remote window valet and remote for npp exhaust. 19 and 20 inch GM cup wheels satin black powder coat with all new gm tpms. continental extreme contact sport non run flat tires @ $3k only 500 miles on the set. Head up display, garage door sun visor, GS embroidered center console arm rest, ebony and light titanium interior, Lloyds mats front and rear deck. Engine bay connection for battery maintainer, painted roof I do not have a glass top I live in Florida.. Engine , automatic trans and tune are all factory stock with no mods ever done .mileage is at 15,600 with me only putting approx. 3500 over the past three years. Located in the Tampa Bay area. I have clear title and am asking $39,000.00

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote