The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 09-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #21
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

Also, unless the courts get involved no one is getting any money back. I've been waiting for over a year. He still owes me all the things he promised that he was going to pay for with my car. Not to mention that my car is still screwed up and not finished.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #22
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Damn Chris, don't sell it. You'll take a beating and if funds are low just put it aside right now. I feel badly for all of you. This dirt bag needs to be in the slammer. Wasn't he also in your wedding?

I saw an email address for the investigator in one of these posts and as a citizen I'm going to ask him to please protect the next guy and put this guy out of business.

If any of you know who the DA is up there I would email them also. If anyone else wishes to do the same we have to be polite and respectful but we have to insist that this guy be stopped.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #23
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Name : Chris Plato
THUNDER is on a distinguished road

ye she was in my weding. but at this point i am actaully walking to and from work. its been over 5 months of rental cars here and there and barrowing my mother inlaws car. i have no choice but to either fix it or sell it.
Unread 09-23-2010, 09:41 PM   #24
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Thanks for contacting Bob Buccholz, he is the best starting off point. I actually really like the idea of the DA getting involved, I would have no problem throwing my name into that hat.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 10:53 PM   #25
THUNDER
Rideing in style

everyone that needs to call him do it asap. the sooner the better. since now this is criminal fraud. without my heads i cant do anthing with my original engine that still has to be machined and all that so looking at just replaceing the motor all together. or just selling the car for parts since all this moveing around parts and towing and finding another shop with missing parts has left the wife and i almost broke.
Unread 09-23-2010, 11:10 PM   #26
Bob K
Deceased

I had just sent all of you a PM before I saw these posts.
Unread 09-24-2010, 01:25 AM   #27
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Write him anyway Bob. Can't hurt anything.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #28
vetteguy61

Name : Mike Elmore
vetteguy61 has disabled reputation

Will be going over to the shop that has my car shortly.I'll ask how much to pull the motor and put it on an engine stand and see if it turns by hand.If it doesn't then I know I have a big problem and the motor will I have to be torn down. I'm seeing $$$$$$ before my eyes and not very happy about it at all.Will start on the paper work to give to investigator Buchholz also.
I do believe that when I go to Bluntstown that it will be a wasted trip.If it is look for a large mushroom cloud in the area. It will be me exploding from frustration.
vetteguy61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2010, 08:10 AM   #29
THUNDER
Rideing in style

Trust me i know. I havent hert from chris on where my heads are yet. No telling what its gunna cost for a new set. Or what its gunna cost to have sgc to do all the work that i paid chris for. Wife and i are at wits end. May end up just selling the car as is over this.
Unread 09-24-2010, 09:38 AM   #30
Bob K
Deceased

OK folks, this is the email I sent and I did have my complete name, address and phone number at the bottom of the email. I hope other members will do the same and contact the state.

Bob Buchholz
Investigator II
Division of Consumer Services
Bureau of Investigations
PO Box 6281, Panama City, FL 32404-6281

Dear Mr. Buchholz,

The following people are all acquaintances of mine. Chris Plato, Rich Zuchowski, Elizabeth Kelly, and Daniel Halpin. I find it very disturbing what Mr. Harwood has put these people through. He had agreed to modify, repair and upgrade their automobiles. He was dba XtremeMotorsports, SportscarTech, and Arrive-n-Drive.

I don't believe that he has a business license and yet the State of Florida allows him to continue to conduct business even though at least two of these people have filed complaints several weeks ago. These people claim that he has stolen large sums of money, valuable car parts and deprived them of their vehicles for several months and one for at least a year. I'm sure that when you complete your investigation you will find all of these complaints to be truthful and that Mr. Harwood is guilty of several felonies.

I understand that a thorough investigation takes time but given the fact that Mr. Harwood does not have a license in the state of Florida to do business I don't understand why he is allowed to continue. I understand he is being evicted from the facilities he rents in Blountstown and is relocating his business in Tallahassee. Again, I am puzzled as to why the state is allowing him to do this. My understanding is that the state of Florida would protect the citizens from the unscrupulous business people in the state once they were aware.

Thank you for your time.

Bob