The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 11-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #1
gsdave
engineer

Name :
gsdave is on a distinguished road
Default C4 LED Exterior Light Kit (91-96)

Just bought these on the GP from CorvetteHID. I installed the tail lights and decided I really didn't like them as much as I thought I would. The only things installed were the front turn signals/parking lights and the rear turn signals/parking lights.

I have the exterior light kit, electronic flasher, and tail light bulbs (install in your stock housings). I just paid $177 for this package. Will sell for $125+ Shipping. Details on each kit below:

Sidemarker kit:

"The LED sidemarker bulb kit will make your Corvette stand out in a crowd with it's vibrant colors and insanely bright glow. The Kit includes 4 Front and 4 rear side makers, 2 front turn signals, and 2 reverse lights."

http://www.corvettehid.com/cart/inde...roducts_id=251

Flasher:

"You will need to switch your mechanical flasher to an electronic flasher in order to eliminate hyper flash and/or to make sure your tail lights work with your flasher engaged. This electronic flasher will make all of your lights, regardless if they are half stock bulbs and half LED's, work just like they are supposed to!"

http://www.corvettehid.com/cart/inde...roducts_id=253

Tail Light Bulbs:

"The kit includes 4 LED tail lamp bulbs, and can be installed in about 1 to 2 hours depending on skill level. To eliminate the possibility of your turn signals not working, or hyper flash, we recommend that you install an electronic flasher in place of your stock flasher."

http://www.corvettehid.com/cart/inde...roducts_id=219
'70 LeMans Sport
gsdave is offline   Reply With Quote