The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > The Ranting Room

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

The Ranting Room Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk about it!

Unread 06-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
Z06 Rocket

Name :
Z06 Rocket is on a distinguished road
Default Hulk Hogan's son wants new sentence

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/p...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ST. PETERSBURG - Nick Hogan (Bollea) filed a motion through his attorney Monday asking for a different sentence.

The 17-year-old son of famous wrestler Hulk Hogan is serving eight months in the Pinellas County jail for the crash that left his friend John Graziano with permanent brain injuries.

Hogan is reportedly upset that he has to serve his time in solitary confinement because he's not old enough to join the adult prison population.

Hogan's lawyer reportedly plans to ask the judge to let him serve the sentence under house arrest until he turns 18

Where do I even begin? This schmuck almost kills his friend after drinking beer, racing his car, and crashing,,,, yet gets only 8 months out of a possible 5 year sentence (because we know celebrities or their families never get the full punishment) and now he's bitching about being in jail? GIVE ME A F*@&ING BREAK!! If it was up to me he would have gotten the WHOLE 5 YEARS!!!! He plead out to the charges because he knew the courts had his niz-uts in their hand ready to SQUEEZE them. Now he's had recordings released that he is upset over his cell being smaller than his bathroom at home, and he's whining while he wants HOUSE ARREST (and we all know he will follow that to a tee,,,, yea right! With those role model parents as jail guards,,, ggezzz). We also know how Linda Bollea feels that she has LOST her son because he sits in jail and she can't touch him (only see him through the TV video visitation screen) while John's mother can actually touch him (although John can't respond since he's in a vegetative state forever with an orange size hole in his forehead where damaged brain was removed). Another point to consider is the solitary confinement he is in. I'm sure momma Hogan threatened the courts over and over in hysteria while saying "you better not let those bad bad men harm my baaaaaby!". Now that same solitary confinement is TORTURE on the spoiled kid... The Hogans want special visitation away from the crowds (but everyone else has to sit in a hot cramped packed room to speak over everyone elses voices). Then to top it all off when they had the most recent crash (Brook crashing on the Bayside Bridge right after leaving the visitation at the jail) they still flaunt the 6 figure Mercedes and Caddis.... They tried to hide the 3 Vipers in the Dupont Registry building in Clearwater then they go out and buy 2 new high dollar Merz sports cars and a Cadi Escalade that has a gas bill to make any NORMAL citizen shudder.....

This family is SO SPOILED ROTTEN that it MAKES ME SICK SICK SICK. I hope the Hogans have to hand over every last dime to the Graziano family for medical care and punitive damages.

Z06 Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
fletcher4u

Name : Bob Fletcher
fletcher4u has disabled reputation

Don't hold back now tell us how you really feel he needs to meet the big boys that will take the pucker out of his butt
fletcher4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 06:25 PM   #3
Mark Dalton

Name : Mark Dalton
Mark Dalton has disabled reputation

He wants a new sentence? I've got one for him. KISS MY F@*&ING BUTT!! How's that for a sentence? Take it like a man son and own up to what you've done.
Mark Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #4
CHASZ51
Z51

Name :
CHASZ51 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Dalton View Post
He wants a new sentence? I've got one for him. KISS MY F@*&ING BUTT!! How's that for a sentence? Take it like a man son and own up to what you've done.
I agree,

He needs to kiss alot of back ends, i say give his butt 8 years with a big bubba.
CHASZ51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
coolassbrad

Name :
coolassbrad is on a distinguished road

boy people sure do jump on the wagon to slam nick.if he were an older guy in the middle of his midlife crisses driving a vette that shopped the sponserers here people wouldnt be talking **** they would say hes a great guy and it was an accident.hes 17 he shouldnt be in jail he should be on house arrest Iknow him personally and it was an accident john knew what he was doing when he got in the car.hes a dick anyway maybe it was what karma had in mind for him who knows but it seems he got what he deserved.we all do in the endI guess some of us arent as perfect as others
coolassbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 09:06 PM   #6
85vette

Name :
85vette will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolassbrad View Post
boy people sure do jump on the wagon to slam nick.if he were an older guy in the middle of his midlife crisses driving a vette that shopped the sponserers here people wouldnt be talking **** they would say hes a great guy and it was an accident.hes 17 he shouldnt be in jail he should be on house arrest Iknow him personally and it was an accident john knew what he was doing when he got in the car.hes a dick anyway maybe it was what karma had in mind for him who knows but it seems he got what he deserved.we all do in the endI guess some of us arent as perfect as others
STUPID

Main Entry: 1stu·pid
Pronunciation: \ˈstü-pəd, ˈstyü-\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French stupide, from Latin stupidus, from stupēre to be numb, be astonished — more at type
Date: 1541
1 a: slow of mind : obtuse b: given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c: lacking intelligence or reason : brutish
2: dulled in feeling or sensation : torpid <still stupid from the sedative>
3: marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : senseless <a stupid decision>
4 a: lacking interest or point <a stupid event> b: vexatious, exasperating <the stupid car won't start>

I was going to say that Nick falls into one or more of these catagories.....Now it appears that you do too....What a dumbass statement! I'm surprised that you even know how to breathe!

Short and sweet, son! Life is about choices, not f___ing karmha! His parents should have their asses kicked. You give a 16,17 year old an incredibly fast car and lots of money, this is what you get!
85vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 09:14 PM   #7
MRS. XTREME

Name :
MRS. XTREME is on a distinguished road
Default WOW !!!

Quote:
Jail may teach him a lesson, WHO CARES WHAT YOUR LAST NAME IS OR WHO YOU MAMA AND DADDY ARE..... BREAK THE RULES PAY THE PRICE !!
I hope hIS friend doesn't end up dying , HE'D BE REALLY SCREWED THEN !!!!!!

MANSLAUGHTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MRS. XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 09:14 PM   #8
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
So, John was a dick and this makes what nick did ok?

And FWIW, I don't care WHO did it, if the results were the same, I'd feel the same way.

There have been several instances recently on other nationally known sites, where some dumb fawk overdriving his ability, has crashed and burned. I'm sorry they're dead. I'm also sorry that some of them took innocent bystanders with them!

If it were not for the likelyhood of being banned (again) I'd tell them too that what I though about it. Sorry your friend was a dumbass. Should have thought better about his actions

And if theis were "some mid life crises" guy, some unknown, nobody, they'd have him hung by his nutz for a max sentence.

And if I go out and do something stupid (which I do on occasion), and get caught or worse, then I too will have to pay the piper.

We all know you're close the the Hogan (Bollea) family, and I respect your loyalty, but loyalties and friendships aside, I can't support what he did and we all realize that either he received favorable treatment OR bought a damned good attorney.

I used to have a lot of respect for and admired HULK for what he did for the kids and the community. Unfortunately, that respect has been tarnished over the last sever years through his association with Clem (BUBBA) and his remarks during this matter

Once again, I don't believe in preferential treatment!

My next door neighbor's daughter that I have know since she was a baby, just got busted for possession of drug paraphernalia with residue (Crack).

I helped the family get a bondsman to get her out and hooked them up with an attorney. Her mom and dad asked me to speak with her and "review" her story and the fact surrounding the case. I did and told both of them that she was lying to us (and herself) and that the entire defense was BS!

It finally came out that I was correct. I care about her and them, but what she did was dangerous and wrong and she'll have to accept whats coming her way.

Nick should be treated the same way.

Oh, and he can't be placed in adult population simply due to his age; however, should he become an adult while he's incarcerated...that could be a cat of a different color

I doubt he'd care much for the adult sde of the house
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 09:17 PM   #9
vett boy

Name :
vett boy has disabled reputation

Guess this is why it's called "rant".Carry on-------
vett boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2008, 09:21 PM   #10
Lady N
1980 Black Beauty

Name :
Lady N has disabled reputation

Lest hope everyone including us learn from that accident, Im sure one time or another when we were growing up we drove or got into a car that someone was drunk . Kids at that age dont really think that anything bad can happen . Thats one of the reason that my 2 kids did not get there license until they were 18 . they hate me for that but I was 15 once and I know how bad can it get. Today they both profesionals and Decent and productive citizens. That why I said if you do the crime you pay your time. I also told my kids if they ever got caught with drugs That i will not bail them out that I need that Money for my dream car we as parent need to get tough with are kids so they go in the right direction. supervision is a key. And by the way today my kids has told me they wont change me for any other dad.and they glad I was a tough dad with them. My philosophy was and not their friend but the parent. Today Im both.
Lady N is offline   Reply With Quote