The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-20-2018, 09:18 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2003 Annivserary Covt. Museum Delivered Mine 32,000 Miles Only 490 Mus

I am selling my excellent condition 2003 Anniversary Corvette Convertible . The car is in int condition, I am the 2nd owner. This is one of the only 490 Museum delvery cars that year. It is loaded every option except 12 disc cd. Original owner wanted more trunk storage. This car is 100% stock no modifications with just 32,500 miles on it. Last 2 years the cars got all new brakes and rotors, (due to my not driving it every day), new Michlin Pilot tires last year and a new battery this year. Got lots of pictures or can even send you a quick walk around I-phone flick if need be. Looking for $23,500. I have the papaer title in hand. All service invoices etc. Window sticker, 3 Key fobs and gold 50th key rings, has original CD as well as original leather owners folder with the note pad still in it as well as the owners man. and all. Got lots of extra's as well that go along with the car, original Chevy service manuals 3 in all like new. Hats, shirts and many other collector items I have picked up along the way. This car came from Corvette Mikes in New England. The original owner sold it to corvette Mikes and then bought it back from him... He put near 2000 miles on it in 6 years and resold it to Corvette Mikes again. This time I bought it before it even arrived at the Corvette Mikes Lot. That Transport truck brought it to me here in Florida in 2006 and I have had it since, I am the only person ever to drive it since then and have put about 2,500 miles a year on it since. I am down sizing my Collection and moving to a smaller home nearby. So The Corvette is going to a new home soon I hope. Thanks everyone for some interesting questions I have tried to answer. Please email me any more questions. RR

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote