The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > General Corvette Forums > Detailing

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Detailing The art of having gleam and sparkle in your ride and pride. From fixing an abused finish to keeping your perfect one that way.

Unread 12-05-2006, 04:53 PM   #1
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :
Flash man is on a distinguished road
Default Flash Auto Detail Supply Store

Hey Guys,

I know many of you are happy with different Car care products. But, I would like to tell you about our Auto Detail Supply Store located on Starkey Rd. in Largo. We carry Top notch Professional Auto Detailing products. We carry many products that remove scratches, swirls, overspray etc. We have products that cover any job. All of our products are superior quality and very easy-to-use. You can also purchase our products locally and save on shipping costs.

Stop down and bring in any competitors product for a comparison, and I will show you the difference. You will also receive free samples of our products for your own comparison and satisfaction. Many of you live locally, so you have nothing to lose except for a few bucks in fuel.

Our Detailing products and our customer service is outstanding. Give us a try. You will not be disappointed.
Thanks for your support.

Joe Carollo-Flash Man
Flash man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 01:31 AM   #2
chris308
spam sniper

Name : Chris Huff
chris308 is on a distinguished road

Hi Joe,

Do you have anything to clean and protect vert tops?
chris308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 05:50 PM   #3
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Hi Chris,

Yes, we do have products to clean convertible tops. If you have a canvas top you can use a cleaner. But, if you have a cloth top, I recommend using a car wash soap and water. If its a light colored top you can use a stronger cleaner. We have many safe non-caustic cleaners that work great on vinyl, leather, fabric and carpet. We just came out with a new cleaner called EZ cutter. It is safe on all surfaces and removes tint adhesive, paint overspray, ink and many other contaminants. It is similiar to a product thats on the market called Krud cutter, but it is much stronger and much cheaper. Thanks for the inquiry.

Joe

Last edited by Flash man; 12-09-2006 at 09:11 AM.
Unread 12-06-2006, 11:42 PM   #4
chris308
spam sniper

Name : Chris Huff
chris308 is on a distinguished road

Sounds good,

where exactly are you guys located. I may stop in to see what ya got after work on saturday (carillon area) if you are open then.
chris308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 11:47 PM   #5
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Hi Chris,

Our store is located at 11311 Starkey Rd. in Largo. Its 1/8 mile north of Bryan Dairy Rd. on the east side of the street. Its inside a strip mall called Mission Plaza. We are open M-F 8:30am to 5:30pm and Saturday 9am to 2pm.
You can visit our website at www.flashwax.com

We also have a banner link on this page. Thanks.

Joe
Unread 12-31-2006, 08:27 PM   #6
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Hey joe,

I finally got around to using the upholstery/carpet cleaner, and WOW!
It took the stain right out of the front seat, and it was a BIG stain!
I'm uncertain what the stain was, as it was there before I purchased the car.

Also, we used the Brown Royal on the Stangs chrome rims and the shine

Anyway, your products continue to amaze me/us! My son is p!ssed, because i'm making him use the rest of my Zaino up, before I let him use Flash Wax on a regular basis.

I'll be ordering some other things from you before the weeks end, but have a few questions to ask first. I'll shoot ya a pm.

Thanks,
Unread 12-31-2006, 09:53 PM   #7
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Actually, I have been using the grape flavored (couldn't help myself!) detail spray and I'm pretty impressed with it. I am real amazed at how well it works on glass!
Unread 01-01-2007, 11:31 AM   #8
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Funny you...

mention that. I haven't used any glass cleaner whatsoever! After I finish using the Grape gloss spray wax on the cars paint, I use the same damp rag on the windows (in/out), and it cleans them right up. Water beads and rolls off (like rain x). Just look at that glass!!!
Unread 01-01-2007, 12:27 PM   #9
86DSOMVERT
Maui No Ka Oi

Name :
86DSOMVERT is on a distinguished road

Wow My Eyes My Eyes!! That sur is shiny...

1986 Corvette Convertible Pace Car Replica #5410 Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic
2008 Impala SS LS4 Magnaflow Catback CAI
Florida Keys Corvette Club
Nathan Independent Travel Agent
--------------------------------------------------
I swear to God, it's like I live in a trailer of common sense, and stare out the window at a tornado of stupidity.
86DSOMVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #10
Flash man
Cruzin

Name :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynkedad
mention that. I haven't used any glass cleaner whatsoever! After I finish using the Grape gloss spray wax on the cars paint, I use the same damp rag on the windows (in/out), and it cleans them right up. Water beads and rolls off (like rain x). Just look at that glass!!!

Hello Guys,

Happy New Year to all. I hope you all enjoyed the Holidays.
I just wanted to point out a few things about our products.

The Grape Gloss spray wax also works well on plastic instrumentation. Grape Gloss is different than other spray waxes because it has a Polymer and Carnauba blend. Most other spray waxes just use a cheap carnauba blend. It works well but you dont get that smooth feel on the surface and lasting protection, that you get with Grape Gloss. The funny thing is that it costs us alot more money (because of the wax) to produce our detail spray than other companies and we sell it cheaper then they do. Figure that out. In other words its a better quality product.

Our Carpet and Upholstery cleaner is a safe non-caustic cleaner. It is very powerful and removes almost any kind of stain, including engine grease. It does not colorfast surfaces and also puts a sheen back into the fabric. Our customers love the fresh Spearmint scent. I cleaned the red carpet in the back of my 87 C4 and it actually took the fading out of the carpet and Rejuvenated the fibers.

Brown Royal is the best wheel cleaner in the world. We went up against major chemical manufacturers and none so far can produce a wheel cleaner that is safe and removes brake dust without ever scrubbing the wheel.

Brown Royal clings to that brake dust and suspends it. Hit that baby with water and its gone. Its a touchless cleaner. It works great in the engine bay and inside your front wheels on suspension parts. I use it on my C4 and the inside of my wheels are as clean as the outside.

I appreciate all your opinions about our products. Good or bad.My partner and I are always creating new products. You will see many more for 2007. We have alot of ideas. If you have an idea about a product, just ask us. We can make just about any cleaning product. Take care guys.

Joe - Flash Car Care Products