The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 06-29-2019, 06:08 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 1999 Black Corvette Coupe 6 spd manual with only 22K miles, SW Florida

I have a mint low mileage Black 1999 Corvette Coupe with a 6 speed manual transmission and Black interior. The car is near flawless with no paint work and is basically stock. My car looks, runs and even smells like new. It has a Suntek Clear Bra on the nose, headlight covers, the front 1/3rd of the hood, the front of each fender and the side mirrors so the paint is flawless and chip free. The paint and the interior are both original and I rate the condition of both at 10 out of 10.

This Corvette has every option offered in 1999 which includes the F45 suspension, tinted glass targa top, dual leather power sport seats, memory package, dual zone climate control- automatic air conditioning, power telescoping steering column with memory, twilight sentinel, body side moldings, fog lamps, cargo shade and cargo net. It does not have HUD since it was not offered on the early 1999’s. I am the third owner and bought the car in Feb 2006 with only 1,658 miles. It currently has 22,000 miles.

I have new (2,500 miles) BF Goodrich Sport Comp2 tires on Forged Hi- polished 3 piece HRE 545 rims in stock sizes. I have added Ceramic coated Kooks Long Tube Headers & Kooks X-pipe with Super Green Cats and Kooks mid pipes, Magnaflow Performance Series full polished SS Exhaust, Blackwing intake, C5 Z06 Sway Bars with C6 Metal end links and Prothane poly bushings, a CCA Catch Can and an LMC5 to prevent column lock. I have recently installed new NGK Iridium Spark Plugs and Taylor Thundervolt 50 10.4mm spark plug wires with heat socks. Inside I have added some Redline Red Leather interior accents. I have the original shifter boot, the stock air box/filter, exhaust manifolds and H-pipe with stock cats if you want them. I have installed Elite rocker rails and Fangs for underside protection. I have replaced all four of the tire pressure monitors in 2011.

I have meticulously maintained this car and have changed the Dexcool, brake fluid, clutch fluid, serpentine belt and clutch master cylinder in the past 2,000 miles. I change the oil and filter every spring or every 3K miles, whichever comes first with Mobil One Full Synthetic oil and an AC Delco UP44 filter with every oil change. The Dexcool has been replaced 3 times since 2006, once before I picked it up. The car needs nothing and has never been in an accident, has never had any paint work and has been garaged for its entire life. The battery is an AGM battery and is only 2 1/2 years old and constantly hooked up to my battery tender while in my garage. I am asking $16,900. If you're looking for an exceptional C5 Corvette in brand new condition, you will not be disappointed. I am in Bonita Springs, Florida. The price is negotiable.

Here are some additional pictures of my Black '99 Coupe:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/g/album/5752285
https://www.corvetteforum.com/g/album/1294965
https://www.corvetteforum.com/g/album/1372358

Thanks for looking and for reading this long ad. I have sold several of my Corvettes to Corvette Forum members over the years. This one has always been a garage queen / show car and I never intended to part with it. The only reason that I am considering selling is to purchase a new C7 M7 before they’re gone.

Mike

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote