The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 12-02-2009, 07:15 PM   #1
hoponahog@yahoo.com
Steel Man FRC

Name :
hoponahog@yahoo.com has disabled reputation
Default Rev Xtreme

My buddy George "getsum" turned me on to Rev Xtreme last week and I cant thank him enough. I took my car in got a catch can installed in nothing flat. Meet Tracy and Matt. Put my car on the Dyno n got an extra 7hp again pronto.

I felt welcome in the shop and informed about everything they did to my car. The one thing that really caught my attention was "The Towels". Funny how the little things catch my eye sometimes. They never touched leaned or tuned my car without a towel in place to protect the paint. By towel I mean a 4ft by 3ft Terry cloth fluffy clean towel. Outstanding!

I'm gonna get heads,cam,n intake as soon as I can. Thanks go to the Rev Xtreme crew.

330rwhp..dyno.Im delighted.
hoponahog@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
MRS. XTREME

Name :
MRS. XTREME is on a distinguished road

GREAT PEOPLE !!!!
MRS. XTREME is offline   Reply With Quote