The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 10-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS: 2003 C5 Z06; VERY Clean w/ LOW miles

We are selling the shop's 03' Z06, most in part due to the economy. The car was purchased by me personally at a Manhiem Auto Auction in North Florida. The car has NO paint work, is 100% original exterior and interior. It's a clean carfax vehicle, has never been in any kind of accident, and is open for outside inspections anytime. The car is 35-36k miles (will vary slightly from moving around and test drives), is loaded- memory seats, HUD, etc. It is silver on all black interior. Everything in the interior is OEM, but most of the rest of the car has some very ideal modifications!

Basically to sum this whole modification list- We bought this Vette in prime condition, but were planning on road racing and auto-crossing the car, in hopes of promotion of the shop- and obviously fun . However, the President of the company (my father) has gotten sicker (Parkinson’s), and will not be able to race the car, which was bought and built for him. So, I bought the car, drove it 1500 miles, and then tore it down to do this extensive build (I have driven the car about 600 miles in the slow, varying break-in process for many of the new components- so it’s ready to embarrass your buddy’s 996 Turbo Porsche!). I personally took this C5Z completely apart, down to nothing. Every single part of the car was removed, inspected, repaired (if even remotely necessary), upgraded, and THOUROUGHLY cleaned before I reassembled it. Literally, every part of this car has been cleaned by hand, much of it custom painted in one of our Garmin spray booths. I have OCD so perfection is the only option for me, especially since I was building this car for the President of the company- my father. The engine wasn’t modified too greatly, but the suspension and driveline was built strictly for one thing- road racing. This car is a menace, it has NO body roll. It is very well balanced, as I spent hours on hours setting the suspension and doing the alignment. It’s ready for whatever you’d like to use it for- whether that be simply street with some good old American “light to light” racing, mixed street with some auto-x, or to be to an all-out road race car.

Here is the most complete modification list I can come up with- I may have missed a few things lol
Engine/Drivetrain (Was Originally Built Ready for 4-10 PSI Boost):
-LPE GT11 Camshaft (215/231 .631/.644 118.0 CL)
-243 Cylinder Heads, minor CNC work (Runners and chambers "cleaned up" and CNC’d casting, did not remove much material- chambers/ports are all OEM size.)
-Moroso Valve Covers (P/C Gloss Black)
-OEM 1.7 Rocker Arms
-MSD Ignition Coils
-LPE Oil Cooler Adapter and Oil Cooler
-LS3 P/S Pulley (Metal, OEM is plastic and fails)
-ARP Head Bolts
-ARP Harmonic Balancer Bolt
-ARP Rod Bolts
-Trick Flow Harmonic Balancer
-Pinned Crankshaft
-180 Deg Thermostat
-Custom Painted Engine Block (LSx color), Water Pump, Steering Rack, Front and Rear Cover, Exhaust Manifold, Intake Manifold, Fuel Rails, Belt Tensioner, Oil Pan, Alternator, Accessory Drive Bracket, Throttle Body, etc etc (nearly everything under the hood is custom painted, most of it with several pearls in clear coat)
-Yellowtop Optima Battery
-Ported OEM Throttle Body
-ARP Polished Stainless Bolts (most everything underhood)
-SLP Blackwing Air Intake
-BRAND NEW O2 Sensors, Belts, Plugs, Wires, Knock Sensors, Water Pump, Highflow OEM Z06 Cats....
-Ram Twin Disc Street Clutch/Flywheel (less than 1000 miles)
-BRAND NEW LS6 Clutch Slave Cylinder, Release Bearing, Throw-out Bearing
-BRAND NEW Torque Shaft/Torque Tube Bearings
-BRAND NEW C5Z Half-Shafts
-Rebuilt T-56 w/ High Performance Parts (Brass Shift Forks, stronger bearings/bushings, etc- less than 1000 miles)
-Rebuilt Rear Differential (all w/ OEM bearings/bushings/seals. LSD unit istself was not rebuilt, was in perfect working order) less than 1000 miles
-C6Z OEM Shifter
-OEM "Midlength" Exhaust Manifolds into OEM C5Z High Flow Cats (single set unlike C5) into a 2.5" dual in/dual out Magnfalow 18" case muffler (in center tunnel) to a custom, hand-made aluminum exhaust tip (6 hrs fabrication into tip)- all mandrel bends, dual 2.5" entire way
-Custom PCV System: K&N Breather on Passenger Side w/ Oil Baffled Base, OEM GM 02' Truck PCV Valve on Driver Side w/ Oil Baffled Base to PCV Vaccum Port on front of Intake Manifold. A.I.R. port on intake blocked off, port on throttle blocked off, port on valley blocked off (due to excessive oil consumption from valley location)
-Disabled A.I.R. System, EGR
SUSPENSION/WHEELS/TIRES:
-LG Motorsports Coil-Over System
-Pfdat Drivetrain/Transmission Mount (Eliminates wheel hop)
-Pfadt complete Polyurethane suspension bushing kit (EVERY bushing- no more rubber)
-Corvette C6 Z06 sway bars w/ Pfdat Polyurethane sway bar mounts
-Complete custom 4 wheel laser alignment to C6 ZR1 OEM specs
-Corvette C6 Z06 6 Piston Front/4 Piston Rear Mono-block Aluminum Brake Calipers (Made by PBR) w/ Hawk HPS Brake Pads; OEM 14” C6 Z06 Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors

ASKING $26,900; serious offers are always welcome. Give me a call at 954-647-8536 on my cell phone or email me at johnk@kelleyautocare.com.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote