The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 11-19-2020, 05:07 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default WTB (Want To Buy) 1961 - 62 Corvette

Looking to buy a nice driver quality 1961 or 1962 Corvette. Must be from a Private Party, no dealer cars will be welcome. I will not respond to any dealer cars by either the dealer or by a member here posting a dealer car for sale.

Must Haves:
-Original matching numbers motor
-A Soft Top frame

Have Nots:
-No Dealer cars
-No RED cars. I will accept Maroon
-No Fuelies, unless you want to sell it at a low price.

I am not looking to spend a large amount on a driver quality car. Yes, this will become my daily driver for this winter, so I am not looking for a project car, nor a high priced car. The car should have as much as possible working on it, especially the lights and wipers. I live in Florida and it rains quite a bit here.

If you have a car that might fit my needs, or know of another private party that has one for sale, please forward any information DIRECTLY to me at :
rjdac88@yahoo.com Please respond with any photos of the car, your asking price, information about the car, and a photo of the engine pad stamp.

I am a cash buyer, and will not waste your time. If I see something I like, I will either visit myself, or send someone there to inspect the car immediately.

Please DO NOT ask me what my budget is. I really hate seeing that question asked on other posts. If you have a car for sale, please reply with the above information that I have requested, and then we can negotiate price if you have a car that I am interested in buying.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
Boca Raton, Florida
rjdac88@yahoo.com

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote