The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Board of Inquiry®

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Board of Inquiry® Got a problem with someone you had a dealing with? Can't get it resolved and no other recourse presents itself? Had an especially good transaction with someone? Looking for info on a dealer?

Unread 03-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #191
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

I don't know he picked my car back up last week and asked if he could hold on to it, to work the bugs out. That's the last I heard. I think it was Thursday. I haven't tried to call or text.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #192
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, Connie baked him some cookies to repay the work he did on her truck a week or so ago. If I don't hear back from him soon, well, I guess it will be up to me to eat them......
Unread 03-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #193
Rich Z

Ah, I just got an email from Chris. Apparently he's taking some down time this week.
Unread 03-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #194
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Ah, I just got an email from Chris. Apparently he's taking some down time this week.
My radiator seal trashed when they started my car up, but the motor is running well according to Chris. I am waiting for my Ron Davis radiator to arrive on Friday so he can finish the car. If he is taking down time now then I'm sure he can have it to me by Sunday.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #195
Rich Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum View Post
My radiator seal trashed when they started my car up, but the motor is running well according to Chris. I am waiting for my Ron Davis radiator to arrive on Friday so he can finish the car. If he is taking down time now then I'm sure he can have it to me by Sunday.
Yeah, we'll be running out to Chris's on Friday, since he just emailed me to say he would be at the shop then.

Sorry to hear about the radiator seal..... Been a long rocky road for you too, eh? I'm figuring my new engine is still about three weeks away.
Unread 03-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #196
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Yeah, we'll be running out to Chris's on Friday, since he just emailed me to say he would be at the shop then.

Sorry to hear about the radiator seal..... Been a long rocky road for you too, eh? I'm figuring my new engine is still about three weeks away.
Well, it would be a little less than inappropriate if he didn't work through this weekend to get it done. It has been too long and I have been too much to not deserve that basic courtesy. My life has been put on hold for this, any excuse would be unsat.

Everything is going to be there he needs. If anything else goes wrong I'm taking the car. It would just be too weird if ONE more thing went wrong right before it was supposed to be done.

Maybe you can hear my car run and can tell me how it sounds, I miss the sound of a manly car.
Unread 03-04-2010, 11:16 PM   #197
Rich Z

Yeah. I may have to lift the cover on my car to remind myself I have it. But at least I have the cradles here, so some PARTS of it are with me.
Unread 03-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #198
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Got the car back like a week ago. It was running like poo so Chris came out and tweaked the low idle spark tables...

Got 1k miles left of break in.
Changed the oil today and the oil looked good.

However, I am currently missing a few parts that I had with the car or Chris had gotten with my money.

I noticed I was missing my MSD plug wires, my SLP underdrive pulley is not on the car, it has some rusted silver pulley on it, my valve covers are covered in some coating and are not my valve covers, my $150 Trunion upgraded rocker arms are not on the car.

I had a different Oil Plug and the oil cap extension funnel is some horrible ugly old looking junk. Those two items aren't that big of a deal, but stupid that he didn't put MY **** back on the car, he also said he didn't use my brand new JP double roller on the car and put an SLP double roller on there instead so that will have to be verified. As it's under the valve cover and I cannot trust his word based on everything else.

I am also missing my stock fuel rails/injectors that he replaced with an unknown brand of billet rails that he doesn't know the name of.

I didn't give him permission to take any of these items and I never traded him for anything.

He had until today to provide me a tracking number for my parts (He has had since the beginning of this week). If I don't have a tracking for my parts I will consider them stolen and will be filing a police report tomorrow. No more playing games. I'm not gonna play nice guy anymore and tip toe around him like he is a baby. Seriously, Blountstown police are getting called. No more waiting for him to get his **** together.

O yea, I also replaced a bunch of fuses they failed to put back on the car that were causing ABS/Parking brake errors, A/C wasn't working and Fog Lights were not working until I replaced them.
Unread 03-19-2010, 07:40 PM   #199
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Got my tracking number but am unsure of what's in the box.
Unread 03-19-2010, 07:44 PM   #200
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

He said the UDP, rails, rocker arms and wires are in the box, we shall see.

If so, then this will be the end of a never ending journey.

Car seems to otherwise driving well.